Chapter Five: Sweet Dreams

I stood there in the pitch black, only in my bright red bra, and my black lace panties. I frantically searched for a way out. I needed to get out of the dark, I couldn't make out anything. My heart started beating rapidly, I took a deep breath to steady the pace.

I called for Dmitri. No response. I called him again. "Dmitri?," still nothing. I started panicking, running as fast as my feet could take me. I ran aimlessly into the darkness until I bumped into something or someone. I bounced back but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to my feet. "Dmitri?" I tried for the third time. Whoever it was, ignored me, instead they wrapped an arm around me, pulling me closer. I could feel their warm breath against my neck. Seconds past, and still this person said nothing. I tried one last time. "Dmitri.. Is that you?" A snicker was released from their mouth. A very familiar snicker. "Guess who?"

Oh no! My eyes widened in horror.

"Alonzo!?" I was frantic.

"Hahaha. You guessed right. Winner gets a reward." He pulled me closer, and I felt his cold hard lips against my neck. A shock ran through my body, and I tried to get out of his grasp. "Stop! Don't touch me! Dmitri! Please help!" I pleaded.

"Stop moving!" He tightened his grasp on my body. My heart was racing a million times a minute. I was terrified. His lips went back to my neck, and he began to suck on it, making me let out a surprised moan, not a pleasurable one. This only made him snicker. "Enjoying this are you?"

"Hell no! Please let me go Alonzo! Please," I begged.

"No! Now stay still!" He moved his lips up my neck to my jawline, kissing up to my mouth. He pressed his body against mine, and let his hand slide down my back, grasping my butt. I tried to squirm, but it was no use. He tried to deepen the kiss, but I refused to kiss him back.

He liberated my mouth of his, then moved his hand up to my shoulder. He left his right hand there, but he proceeded to run his left hand up my stomach. Stopping at my bra. "Don't even think about it," I warned.

An evil laugh escaped his lips, and he slowly laid his hand on my breast, squeezing it. I tried to suppress the tears threatening to spill out. Suddenly I felt his cold hands on my bare skin. He had reached under my bra, and now had both of his hands fondling my chest. I tried to jerk away, but he quickly removed his hands and yanked my wrist causing me to stumble back into him.

"S-stop,"I sobbed. "Please, stop."

"Nope." He grabbed my hips and pressed into me again. This time he reached around me and unclasped my bra. I started to sob-loudly. "Stop! Stop! Stop! Dmitri ! Help me!" I could feel Alonzo's hands all over me. I closed my eyes tightly. "This can't be happening! Dmitri!" When I finally opened them, I was looking up at the ceiling. I looked to my left and Dmitri was knelt down next to me.

I suddenly felt relieved, but tears stung at my eyes. "Dmitri."

"What's wrong? You were calling my name. Did you have a nightmare?"

"Y-yes," I stammered. I needed to stop stuttering. "It-it was-"

"No." Dmitri looked at me with sorrow. "It was about Alonzo, wasn't it Lila?" He let out a sigh.

"Yes." I managed above my sobs.

"Aw Lila," he wrapped his arms around me tightly. "You kept calling for me. I bolted out of my bed. It's okay now."

I couldn't control my tears, my eyes kept filling up, then they would spill out to run down my face. Dmitri looked at me, and used his thumbs to wipe my tears. "Would you like to sleep with me? It may calm you down." My eyes widened in shock. Dmitri was offering to let me sleep with him? In the same bed?