Chapter Ten: The Promise

It seemed like the days on the boat would never end and I honestly didn't mind at all. Being so close to Dmitri made me so happy. Who would've known my life would end up like this? I don't know what it's like to be in love, but I've never felt like this before. I think I'm falling for Dmitri, and I was powerless to stop it.

Everything about him was perfect to me, I couldn't get enough of him. I ached for his touch, just to be near him.

We had been traveling for so long, I had no idea where we were. All I could see was water, it surrounded us.

Lukas had asked Dmitri to take the wheel so he could spend some time alone with Eva. We both had a good idea what he meant by that, but nonetheless Dmitri had willingly complied.

As Dmitri steered the boat I took the time to walk along the deck. I gazed into the ocean blue water and suddenly, in the corner of my eye I saw something swimming in the water. I quickly averted my eyes and my jaw dropped. It was a school of dolphins! They swam and jumped in and out of the water, splashing each time.

I had always dreamed of swimming with the dolphins, and now here they were, about twenty of them!

"Dmitri!" I called

"Yes?"

"There is a school of dolphins!" I cried happily. "Can I-um, swim with them...?"

A huge smiled crossed Dmitri's face, but instead of laughing like I thought he would, he slowly stopped the boat and dropped anchor. The dolphins came to a halt as well.

"You may pet them, but there is no way you're swimming with them."

"Why not?" I whined like a child.

"Because they're wild dolphins. They're not domesticated like the ones you can swim with on vacation. They're unpredictable and I don't want you getting hurt," he explained.

I was not pleased with his decision but decided not to argue with him because it's almost impossible to win.

"Fine."

Luckily the dolphins remained beside the boat, well it was more of a yacht. Dmitri walked over to me and grabbed my hand. There was a wooden row boat attached to the yacht and Dmitri led me into it.

He lowered it into the water and as we sat and waited for a dolphin to approach us, Dmitri leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you."

It made chills run down my spine and a growing need for him consumed my body.

"Look," he whispered again. I quickly snapped out of the trance he had put me in and watched as a single dolphin was swimming right for us.

As it approached our row boat, Dmitri immediately moved beside me and grabbed my hand. He then guided my hand towards the magnificent creature before us. We gently stroked the dolphin for several minutes until it had enough attention for one day. It swam off to the rest of them and they all disappeared into the distance.

We then got back into the yacht and Dmitri started it back up again.

"Go get Lukas will you? I want to go take a shower, I'm quite sore."

"Sure," I agreed happily. I made my way down the stairs and towards Lukas' room but stopped in my tracks when I heard the moans coming from the room.

"Ohhh! Yes Lukas! Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me papi!" Screamed Eva. Along with that I could hear Lukas groaning deeply.

That was my cue to leave. I hurriedly made my way back up the stairs. My foot grazed the final step and I was met with an elbow to the face.

"Ouch!" I screamed.