Ch.31 graduation (final)

(Y/n p.o.v)

When I opened my eyes, the light was blinding that I couldn't see a thing, I groaned as I tried to move my hand to block the light.

Then I felt someone hug me and yelled "mommy!" I giggled as I hugged back and once we pulled away, I saw Levi. I smiled and kissed his forehead, he whimpered as he held me.

Once he pulled away, snowy whimpered and put my hand on his head while wagging his tail in happiness. I smiled and rubbed his head. Levi sniffed and wiped his red puffy eyes "I-i thought... you were dead" He sniveled.

I smiled again "I'm okay Levi" I said and Levi nodded his head before he sat himself in the seat beside me. I looked at snowy as he kept begging me for a pet.

I giggled as I rubbed his head again, I looked back at Levi "where's everybody?" I asked and Levi shrugged "they went to grab something to eat in the cafeteria" he said and I nodded my head.

I looked around the room, it had a tv in front of me, a single bed in a single room, big windows on my left side and the door on my right with the bathroom beside the door.

The tv channel was set on a kids show 'Little bear' I laughed a little before coughing. Levi looked at me and run to the night stand and grabbed me a tissue "here" he said as I took the tissue and coughed into it.

I pulled away and luckily to see spit then blood. I sighed in relief as I threw it into the garbage beside me. I smiled at Levi "how long was I out?" I asked and Levi hummed, thinking.

"About 3 days" he said and I nodded my head as we watch 'little bear' together.

A few minutes past and my dad, Gary, jimmy and Petey came in. Gary the first one to see me awake and ran towards me and squeezed me into a hug.

He sobbed "I thought I lost you" he said before kissing me passionately. He pulled away and rubbed my cheek, as we stared at each other, savory the moment until a uncomfortable cough broke our moment.

Gary chuckled as he pulled away completely as dad walked towards me and kissed my forehead "my sweetheart, you're okay?" He asked and I nodded my head yes as I saw his eyes shine and glistening in tears.

I smiled and he pulled away and jimmy hugged me "thank god your okay" he said as he pulled away.

Soon, Johnny came in with a half eaten burrito in his mouth, he stopped in his tracks when he saw everyone surrounding me. He took the burrito out of his mouth and said with food in his mouth "holy shit, she back from the dead" he said with a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled "nice to see you too" I said and dad rolled his eyes at him. Gary took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles "how about we head back home" he said and jimmy chuckled "depends, which home?" He asked and dad said "me and Levi would find a new place to stay, since the house has the robots staying in it until they find they're real family" he said since those robots have human conscious in them, they must have a family or a loved one to come back to, they'll be surprised that they can't age since they are robots.

I smiled "where your gonna live now?" I asked and dad shrugged "maybe in the city this time" he said "more people" Johnny scoffed "more people means more danger" he said and dad looked at him "more people means more witnesses" he said "if something bad happens" Johnny shrugged "if you are, buy bulletproof windows and a security lock" I laughed as they bicker about security locks, guards and bulletproof glass.

"I'll get the nurse and see if we could get you out before we get sent to school on Monday" Petey said before he left.

*couple months later*

I fix my blue graduation gown as I looked at myself in my body mirror. Levi giggled from my bed, I turned around and saw him in his suit while digging around in my jewelry box that my mom gave me from my 9th birthday.

Levi pulled out a my heart shaped necklace and held it, he jumped off the bed and walked towards me "here" he said as he handed me the necklace.

I smiled and took it from him and clicked it on, I fix my hair and make up as I looked at myself. Then I saw dad walk in, him in his nice suit.

I smiled and dad wiped a fake tear from his eye "I can't believe my little sweetheart is graduating" he said and I chuckled "dad" I mocked and he laughed "Come on, the whole school is waiting" he said.

I smiled and walked with dad and Levi to the school and to the auditorium but as we walked in the building, someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and saw Ryan in a suit. He looked panicked "y/n, we have to go" he said and I chuckled "to where, I'm graduating, can it wait?" I asked and he shook his head no "we have to leave" he said and I pouted "please ryan, let it wait until I get my diploma" I pleaded and he looked around while licking his lips and he looked back at me "Ok, fine but when you get it, we'll have to go" he said and I nodded my head yes as we walked into the auditorium.

I saw the stage, and everyone there with a smile on they're faces. I saw Gary and he smiled at me. My dad, ryan and Levi went to take a seat as they watch me.

I grinned as I walked up the steps and to the stage as everyone clapped for me. Once I was up stage, Dr. Crabblesnitch grinned at me.

I smiled back "can't wait to get rid of me?" I joked and he laughed "I've waited a long time for this" he smiled and I laughed "same here" I said as he handed me my diploma.

Everyone clapped as some took photos, I smiled as I shook his hand as walked to the seats where every students were graduating.

I sat beside Gary and wait for Dr. Crabblesnitch speech to be done, but as I wait, I look at the crowd.

Everyone I knew was here. The gang, my dad, Levi, ryan, Dylan and a few teachers that I knew. Everything was perfect and nothing could take away my happy ending.

But we all know that it only happens in fairy tales.

The entrance was blown up, everyone was took cover by the last minute. Then someone threw a stun grenade inside and everyone, including me heard ringing sounds and our vision was hazy and blurred.

I watch for what little vision I had and saw a bunch of people run in with black and blue clothing on and took a few students and including a few from the crowd.

I watch as I slowly crawled towards the edge of the stage, trying to see who it is. Then someone grabbed my cheek and we looked at each other.

I blinked a few times and saw someone "hello y/n~" he cooed as his voice linger in my head. He chuckled "come find me when you want your friends" he said before letting me go and I watch him leave with his friends and a few of mine.

Soon, I was left alone, as my vision turned haze then darkness.

(Thank you for supporting me and this book, unfortunately this is the end until I figure out what to do and if I should make a part two or leave it at that. But thank you to all my readers and supporters for liking my book and be sure to check out another book that I gonna be coming out soon so be sure to check it out. If your an outsiders fan, you'll might want to wait for it. But thank you once again and we see each other later.)

Peace and love and much more thank you's!😊