Ch.10 MasterBate

(Petey p.o.v)

I flipped through the pages of my textbook for class but then I heard a knock at my door. I got up from my chair and walked towards the door but I waited until another knock and I heard it again. I opened the door and saw jimmy and he had a red face too.

"Oh, hey jimmy" I said a little nervous "hey Pete um... could I come in?" He asked me before I nodded my head yes. He stepped in as I closed the door and he sat on the edge of my bed while I sat on the same chair as before. We sat in silence for awhile until jimmy said "can you do me a solid?" I looked up in confusion "a... solid?" I asked "it means can you do my a favor" he explained to me "um... sure, anything for a... friend" I said nervously. Jimmy nodded but after a couple of minutes later in silence again he said "could you get the photos from Gary" jimmy said with a blush from embarrassment.

I was confused at first of what photos he meant but then I remembered and I felt my face went hot "oh... those photos" I said remembering that Gary showed me them.

~~~~~earlier at night~~~~~

I was in my room sleeping until my door flew open which made me jump and fell on the bed. I rubbed my head trying to focus of what I'm seeing but the lights went on which made my vision blurry. I heard the door closed and heard foot steps coming my way "hey moron!" He heard that person said and I knew who was that and it was... "Gary?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Yea, who else would call you moron?" He said sarcastically with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and got on my feet so I could face him but he just pushed me down on my bed. I sat up and Gary sat beside me with some thing in his hands and he had an evil grin on his face which scares the shit out of me just by looking at it.

"Gary? What the hell! It's 3 in the morning!" I nearly yelled at him which made his grin more wider.

He threw me the photos he had in hands and I looked at them and My eyes widen while Gary smirked. On the photos... jimmy was masterbating. I looked up at him "w-why you have t-these?" I asked him as I stuttered. He grin evilly "he was moaning y/n's name" he laughed. I looked up at him with a shock face "I thought he was going out with zoey?" I asked him "they broke up 4 weeks ago because that slut was cheating on him" he said grinning.

He took the photos from my grip "I'll use theses because once I threaten jimmy with them" he put them in his pocket "he'll do my every command" I gave a confused look "what you mean 'threaten jimmy'?" I asked "I'll show them to y/n and she'll be discussed to see them, plus jimmy likes y/n and he doesn't want his 'relationship with y/n' to be shit now does he?" He said raising his eye brow at me and I only nodded.

"Well, gotta go and make a plan to rule the school again with y/n as my queen" he said before leaving my room but he stopped at the door "and don't tell jimmy about my plan because if u do, you'll have nightmares for the rest of your life" he said and left with me shaking like a leaf.

~~~~~end of flash back~~~~~~

(Y/n p.o.v)

I was sitting in class bored out of my mind. I sighed as I did my painting about a sun set with a farm house in the painting. I sat beside derby because I had to sit in permanent seats. I looked at derby and I saw he was piss and he was painting an angry emoji with a red face to show his expression. I scuffed "geez Derby, I didn't know you're that mad" I said as I painted some more. I looked at me then back at the painting "I'm only doing this because I'm angry as hell" he said coldly towards me.

"Why?" I asked "because someone threw eggs at our dorm room" he said. I remembered what me and Gary did and I snickered at that memory, Derby looked at me with anger in his eyes "you think this is funny?!" He nearly yelled but I shook my head no with a smile on my face.

He huffed and finished his painting and told the art teacher then left the class. I sighed in sadness.

'I hope things go better with me and him' I thought to myself.