Ch.22 did you hear that?

(Gary p.o.v)

Y/n opened the door and in we go.

The warm air hit us like the aftermath of a explosion, it was warm and cozy. Johnny sniffed the air while walking in "it smells delicious" he hummed while licking his lips. Petey sniffed the air "yea, who's cooking?" He asked y/n sighed "dads a famous cook" she said "he owns his own restaurant up town" she said before setting her bag on the ground.

We set our bags on the ground "may I took those?" Said a women. We all jumped in surprise except y/n, we turned around to see a women in a maids dress and a man in a black suit.

Y/n smiled at them "hello bobby, hello France" y/n said while shaking there hands. The maids nodded "it's nice to see you again honey" said the male maid known as France, he sounds like a cowboy when he talks.

They both grabbed our bags and went to the stairs. Y/n walked to a room and it was the living room, it was fancy and nice with a few toys around.

'Wait... toys?' I thought before getting tackled by a big dog. It licked my face until it looked like I took a shower. Jimmy laughed and so did Johnny but Petey chuckled quietly. Y/n walked towards me "hey snowy" she said to the big husky as she petted his head. He whined and started licking her hand but stopped and lied on top of me. He was pretty heavy.

"Mama is home!" A little boy yelled as he hugged y/n

'Mama?!' I thought as I gotten up and walked towards y/n "I didn't know you were pregnant?!" I yelled in disbelief, y/n looked at my with wide eyes "g-Gary I.. wasn't-" I cut her off "y/n I'm sorry when I wasn't careful during sex and I know you kept telling me that better safe then sorry!" I panicked and hold y/n hands and pouted.

She blushed and she probably be mistaken as a tomato.

"Mama What is he talking about?" The boy asked y/n with puppy dog eyes. I sniffed "I'm sorry y/n!" I pleaded and she hit the back of my head "I wasn't pregnant!"

She huffed "Hey Levi would you like to go in the backyard and play with snowy for a bit?" She asked the boy known as Levi who nodded his head and walked through the back door with the dog.

Jimmy laughed "you were like a child whining for a toy!" He yelled with a fit of laughter, I groaned in annoyance "shut it Jim" I said and Petey smiled "it was kinda funny" he mumbled, I shot him a glare and he instantly shut up.

Y/n hummed "he's not my son, he's my brother" y/n said as she looked at me with worried eyes. I kissed her and hugged her "thank god" I mumbled and she kicked my leg playfully "he wasn't raised by our parents since my mom died and father was caught up in work so I basically raised him myself" she said and Petey whimpered "that's sad" he said.

Y/n sighed "yeah but maybe we s-" "y/n?" Said a man behind us, I turned around and saw a... teen? He wore a black button sleeve shirt with a red tie and dark brown pants. He had a piercing on his temples and his hair was sliver, not white or grey just silver with the same eyes y/n has.

"Hey pops, nice hair color by the way" she complimented and her dad nodded "did I hear that my little girl had sex with one of you guys?" He said as he glared at us "we'll except you, your a girl right?" He asked as he pointed at Petey, we all bursted into laughter, Petey was grumbled and walked to the back yard in shame.

"Dad, he's not a girl" y/n said, her dad responded "oh" and y/n rolled her eyes "whatever, is dinner ready?" She asked and he shook his head no "the chef said it almost ready" he said as he kissed her head "I'll be back and don't make a mess, I have to pick up Kira from her appointment" he said as he walked to the door and left.

Y/n groaned "it took a lot of energy to not punch him in the face" Johnny rolled his eyes "come on, he wasn't that bad" he said and y/n glared at him "because we have guest" she said before sitting down on the couch and put a pillow on her face.

Jimmy shifted in his spot awkwardly "where's our rooms?" He asked and y/n said "upstairs some where, ask one of the maids" she said before stuffing her face in the pillow.

(Johnny p.o.v)

Me and Jimmy walked up the steps before Gary stopped us "imma stay here with y/n" he said as he turned to the living room. We shrugged and proceed up the stairs.

We looked in a bunch of rooms and none of them has our bags.

Then Johnny stopped in his spot "what Johnny?" I asked and he shushed me "did you hear that?" He asked me and I listened around and shook my head 'no', he hummed in response "maybe I'm just hearing things" he said as we proceed walking.

I looked at Johnny curiously "tell me, what did you heard?" I asked and he shrugged "something like a groan or a whistle..?" He said before opening a door "ah! Our bags!" I cheered as he ran in and flopped on the bed.

I looked through my bag and found my phone, I opened it and noticed that we had no signal out here "great" I mumbled.

'No signal, should have known since we're out in the middle of nowhere'

"What is it?" Johnny asked as he sat up with his elbows on his knees and back hunched. I sighed "no signal" I said before showing my phone and he groaned "what the hell man" he grunted as he flopped back down on the bed.

I chuckled before putting my phone back in my bag "hey" Said someone, I jumped and turned around to the entrance and showed y/n dad "oh.. hey" I said and gave him a small wave and so did Johnny.

"The curfew around here is 10 and dinner is ready" he said plainly and I nodded in response and so did Johnny. A thought came to mind "hey Mr. Y/l/n-" I said and he stopped me "just call me David" he said or David "ok... david, can I ask you a question?" I asked and he nodded "how old are you?" I asked nervously, he looked up at me and smirked "how old do you think I am?" He asked and Johnny butted in "you looked like a teenager" he said.

David smiled at us "I'm 42 years old" he said and we nodded our heads.

"Hey gay birds! Dinner is getting cold!" Yelled y/n from down the hall, David sighed in annoyance and shook his head "come on, let's go" he said before we all left down stairs.