Ch.29 jimmy?

(Johnny p.o.v)

The women touched my hand and held it, pleading for me to kill her. I backed away and looked at her, she must have suffered.

She sobbed "please, kill me!" I shook my head no, lost for words as she sobbed like its the end of the world. She tried to reach for me but I was out of her reach, she screamed louder as her voice crack and scratch "please!" She kept saying.

I took her hands in mine and tried to calm her down, then the there was another sound "help... help" i turned around and saw in another cell, a man with no hair, no eyes and deep cuts in his mechanical skin "help.." he whispered in pain.

Then here was another cry for help then another then another, there were a lot of other robots asking for help or to be killed. Even I heard some in the other jail cell.

They all had scratches, painful wounds, missing limps or eyes, they were either burned, dirty or badly build. It was horrifying, it made me sick to see them all in blood or whatever the black stuff is that leaks from they wounds or dried on they're little clothing they had on.

I walked around, looking at all of them while keeping count. There were 57 of them in every cell, some in the same cell room. Then I saw someone, a little girl and a little boy in the cell with no clothes on and the look on they're faces was traumatized. Like they saw the devil.

They huddled in the corner, covering themselves. I walked towards them and kneeled down close to the cell "hey, kids?" I asked and the little boy looked at me and whimpered "please... no more" he pleaded as he held the girl beside him.

She glanced at me and back at her feet. I frowned, I stood up and walked down the hallway to the door.

I felt bad for leaving the robots here but there's nothing I could do since I don't have the keys to open the cell. I kicked the door but it didn't open, like the other one.

I kicked it again but the door slid open quickly and I fell forward.

I groaned a I hit the hard ground, I pushed myself up and looked up and saw jimmy on the ground, bobby who sat beside a unconscious hank whom lied on the floor with blood running down his forehead.

Bobby looked up at me when I walked towards her, she relaxed when she saw me and looked back at hank "you saw them too?" She asked and I nodded my head yes, she hummed "he isn't y/n dad" she said.

I nodded my head yes "I know, I saw the news when they founded a body in the lake at a camp sight, must of been a fake" I said, bobby smirked and stood up and walked towards me "I'll get everyone out of here, I have the keys-" she took out hook with keys "-and I'll have everyone live here until we figure out on what to do" she said before leaving, she turned around to me "take care of y/n" she said before leaving completely.

I walked to jimmy and untied him from the machine "Jim? Jimmy?" I shook him, trying to wake him up. He groaned and held his head "What...what happened?" He mumbled while holding his head.

I shook "there no time, we have to go" I said and he nodded his head. He stood up and fell, he groaned and stood up again "I'm alright" he said, I nodded then we heard someone yelled "Gary!" down the hall.

Jimmy gasped "that..that was y/n" He said and i looked at jimmy "we have to help her" I said and he shook his head "I can't move Johnny... you'll have to do it yourself" he said before setting himself on the ground beside the machine.

I nodded my head yes and looked at the table beside him, it had was empty with a few wires attached. I looked back at jimmy and ran out the door.

(Gary's p.o.v)

As I walked with France down a flight of stairs, we gotten nowhere, just a dead end done the steps. I groaned "god fucking dammit" I cursed as France huffed "now what?" He asked while looking around.

I shrugged "I don't know" I said and France touched the wall "maybe.." before he could finish, the wall opened to reveal y/n and her dad in a white room.

She smiled and ran up to me and tackled me into a hug "Gary!" She screamed while hugging me. I hugged back and kissed her head "fuck Gary, I'm so sorry for ignoring you and for treating you like shit.. I'm so sorry" she said while sobbing lightly.

I smirked and pat her head and kissed her "it's okay, I'm fine" I said and she smiled and hugged me tightly.

I pulled away from her and held her, we watch as France walked closely to David "David?" He asked and David smiled "I'm sorry France" he said as France smiled and chuckled "it's okay, just glad that your okay" he said.

I held y/n tightly, she giggled and looked up at me with those beautiful e/c and her beautiful smile. She looked back her dad and France who hugged.

David pulled away and looked at us "we have to find away out" he said before France looked around the room "there are doors everywhere, we just have to find the right one"

We looked around, trying to find a secret door or anything that could help us in a way. Then all of a sudden, y/n touched a part of a wall and it turned into a bunch of stairs cases.

She gasped as she backed away, David smiled at her and walked beside her "this mus-" "y/n!" We looked up the stair cases and find Johnny, he gasped as he tried to catch his breath "god, there are so many steps" he said before relaxing.

"Anyway, me and jimmy heard you yelling" he said and y/n giggled "I screamed for Gary because I founded him" she said before she held my hand.

Johnny sighed in relief "Ok thank god" he said before we all went down the steps "jimmys waiting down here" he said.

(Y/n p.o.v)

When we made it down the stairs, we saw jimmy limping towards us "whats up guys?" He asked with a weak smile, I smiled back.

"We have to lea-" "guys?" We turned around to see.. jimmy?

"Wait.. What the hell?" We looked at the limping jimmy then back at the one behind us, they were two jimmys?! I looked at dad for an explanation but he face showed a questionable look.

"Guys... what going on?" Jimmy asked me or limp jimmy.