Ch.5 The kiss

(Gary's p.o.v)

"Hey, watch it moron!" I said while rubbing my head as I lay on the ground with... y/n on top... of me.

"Sorry I was-- oh it's you, well I got nothing to be sorry for" y/n said before rubbing her palm. I realized that she was sitting on my cock, I feel my cheeks heated up when y/n moves her hips a little. I try to ignore it but it felt so good.

But sadly she got off my lap.

She let out a hand for me, I guess she want to help me up but I smacked her hand away and got up on my own. "Hey asshole, I was just helping!" She yelled at me as she rubbed her hand from my smack "well, sorry to bust your bubble honey but I don't need your help!" I yelled at her "this is might be the only time that I'm being nice to you so, if I were you I'll watch what I'll do next!' She yelled at me but I rolled my eyes at her.

"Moron" I mumbled "hey! I heard that!" She yelled "well if you could hear, then you could see too" I said to her "whatever sociopath" y/n said to me "hey I'm a genius not a sociopath!" I said to her "well, you are one!" She yelled at me "HEY YOU FUCKERS, WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP, YOU GUYS ARE WAKING UP THE WHOLE SCHOOL!" Jimmy yelled behind y/n, he was wearing his uniform but he looked like just got up because he had bed head and dark circles under his eyes and he had some drool coming down from his mouth, "everyone's already awake Jimmy" y/n said facing towards Jimmy "well, not me" Jimmy said back "whatever I don't nee-" y/n was interrupted by the bell "ugh! Classes, I'll see ya guys later" y/n said "what about your back pack? Your gonna need it" Jimmy said to y/n "well, I would have gotten it but this fucker bumped into me and we started yelling at each other until you came" "hey!" I yelled at her but she just smirked and ran to the building before I could say anything.

I sighed out of frustration "so, you and y/n?" Jimmy said to me which made me froze for awhile "n-no! Are you crazy!" I yelled at him. Jimmy rolled his eyes "well, I saw her on top of ya and you didn't even push her off or anything, so I'm guessing you like her?" Jimmy said with a cooed voice. I pushed him but he just stumbled back "hey you idiot!" Jimmy yelled "I don't like her, now go play dolls with femme-boy!" I said as I walked away from jimmy.

"Whatever Gary, your just jealous that I like y/n too!" Jimmy yelled at me which made me stop in tracks.

I was about to punch him but the teacher came "hey you two! Get to class now!" The teacher yelled at us.

Jimmy walked to the auto shop while I go inside the building.

'Why Jimmy?! Why he likes her?! I thought I told him to stay away from her?! She mine Jimmy Hopkins, she's mine!' I thought to myself angrily.

(Y/n p.o.v)
I walked to the office to grab my school schedule but they told me it's in printer still, so I had to wait.
Once I was waiting I saw Petey walking out of the Dr.Crabble Snitch's office with papers in hand. He putted them on the desk, he noticed me and he sat beside me.

"So, what your in for?" I asked Petey with a smirk on my face, he chuckled at my joke "oh, I was helping Dr.Crabble Snitch with some paper work" he said while crossing his arms "I thought men only did paper work?" I said smirking at him "oh shut up y/n" Petey said to me but I only laughed at his pouting face "I'm only kidding Petey" I said shoving him.

Petey rolled his eyes "your acting like Gary" he said "omg! I am acting like Gary! Pretty soon I'll have a scar on my left eye, I'll wear a green vest and I'll become sociopath!" I sarcastically said to Petey "oh no... it's kicking in... *coughing* ...tell my dad... I love him" I said sarcastically as I lean on Petey's arm, he rolled his eyes "whatever" he said chuckled at my sarcasm.