Ch.13 Fucking Derby

(Y/n p.o.v)

It was 9:43pm and I was at the Harrington house. I felt like I was about to explode with rage. I walked through the door. I saw Bif drinking tea like a gentleman. I walked pass him.

I saw Derby standing next to the fireplace with his red robe on, he had a smirk on his face which disguises me. I hated Derby. Petey's like a little brother to me when we're the same age but he's so sweet, nice and friendly.

I walked towards him and he took notice of me approaching "ah y/n, so glad to see you" he charmed me with a grin but that didn't affected me. I punched him as hard as I can and he fell to the floor. He rubbed his already bruised cheek "what the hell was that for?!" He yelled at me, I grabbed his shirt collar so he faced me eye-to-eye "why?" I asked him "w-what?" "Why you did that to Petey?!" I yelled which made him smirked "he disrespected the Harrington house with eggs and we couldn't let him walk away with that" he grinned evilly at me "plus he put Gord in the Hospital" he growled with anger but I didn't listen to the last part because I know it was for defense for Petey.

I gritted my teeth together and gave Derby another good punch, his nose was bleeding and was about to pass out but I putted him closer so I can whisper in his ear

"I egged the fucking Harrington house"

His eyes widened and was about to yell at me but I punched him again to knocked him out cold. The preps ran to help Derby. I walked away from the concern crowd of preps. I walked out the Harrington house and to the girls dorms. I saw Gary standing against the wall of the outside the girls dorm room. He saw me and walked towards me with a grin "hey y/n, just the girl I've been waiting for" he stopped me in tracks and putted an arm around my shoulders. "Want to go and cost more trouble?" He asked me but I remembered what petey said 'Gary told me it was with Derby' his voice rang though my head.

I jerked away from his side embrace and glared at him with hate "Gary why did you accused Petey for egging the Harrington house when it was us?!" I raged at Gary. Gray smiled disappeared. "How did y-" "because Petey came to see me, he was bruised and hurt!" Yelled "he told me that you told him to go to see Derby and grab some photos and he was accused and beaten by a action that we did, not him!" I finished that sentence with a slap across Gary face. He was taking back of my action and looked me with shock, sadness and anger.

"Don't ever talk to me" i said and walked away to the dorm from a Shock Gary, I stopped on the top of the stairs and looked over my shoulder towards Gary.

"And if I see you being mean or hurting Petey, I'll beat you as bad as I did to Derby" and walked back in the dorm room.

I walked up the stairs and to my room to find a sleepy Petey. He cuddled with my old teddy bear I sleep with. He looked adorable sleeping. I walked towards him and tucked him and kissed his forehead like my mom always did before I sleep. I saw a smile appeared on his face. I walked to the closet and grabbed an extra blanket and slept on the desk chair.

'Tomorrow is gonna suck'