Ch.14 Coming back

(Y/n p.o.v)

I opened my eyes when the sun shined through the curtains of my window. I looked at the clock and it says 8:00 am. Not bad for a morning, I thought. I climbed out of bed and to my closet. I changed from my sleep wear to my shit uniform. I put on my f/c beanie. I looked in the mirror and I look good and badass.

I walked out of the girls dorm to see Pedro waiting outside on the ground sobbing. I walked up to him, to see what's up. "Hey Pedro" I said, he looked up at me with a weak smile. "H-hey y/n" he sniffed and rubbed his eyes, i frowned at the kid and kneeled down "what's the matter?" I asked, he sobbed some more and pointed to his knee "it h-hurts" he sniffed out. I looked at his knee and it look like he cut his knee.

"I-i was r-running to see y-you and fell" he sobbed, I patted his back and comfort him. "It's gonna be okay, I take you to the nurses office" I helped him up and started walking to the school where the nurse should be. I looked behind me and say Pedro 14 feet away from me, he was limping and his cut was bleeding. I frowned at the kid. I walked to him and picked him up which made him squeaked "you walk too slow" I said "t-thank you" he blushed and I smiled, it look like he stopped crying.

I opened the door to the nurses office with Pedro in my arms but nobody was inside but lights were on. I put Pedro on the bed and looked around the office. Pedro was playing with his fingers and humming. I heard some giggles in the bathroom.

I walked slowly to the bathroom and took a peek inside and I wish I didn't. I saw our new gym teacher inside with the nurse having sex. I felt my cheeks heat up and slowly shut the door close. I could hear moans and groans inside "what's that sound?" Pedro asked looking around. I looked at Pedro and said "it's sound you should never hear until you 18" I answered "oh" was his response.

I walked to the nurses desk and looked around for peroxide, bandages and cloth. I found what I needed and walked towards Pedro. He was sitting on the edge with his legs dangling. I kneeled down and pour some peroxide on the cloth "this might hurt but it'll hurt only for a second" I warned "ok".

I dabbed the cloth on his knee, I heard him hiss. I dabbed some more until it looked clean. I wrapped his leg in bandages.

Once I was done we heard a loud moans and then a scream. I heated up "who's that?" Pedro asked me, I picked up Pedro and ran out of the nurses office.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~~

I walked around the school after I dropped off Pedro to the library, he asked me if I wanted to come with him but I said no because I wanted to clear my mind about the whole sex thing. I heated up at the thought of seeing the nurse and the gym teacher naked. The nurse had big jugs and the gym teacher had a long dic- I shook my head, why I'm I thinking about this?!

I sighed and walked to boys dorm, to see Petey. Once I was there, I saw Petey ripping up some photos "you got them?" I asked Petey as I walk towards him which made him jump "y-yea I got them" he throw them in the garbage before I could see. He still had the black eye and cuts too.

I rubbed my thumb on the cut and smirked "it's make you look bad ass" I complimented him, he smiled at me.

We talked in the hallway of the boys dorm room before I saw Gary walking towards us, Petey saw and hid behind me. I glared at Gary and he didn't look at me. He walked pass me and with me still glaring at him. But once he was out the door, I stopped glaring and sighed. I was gonna ask Petey if he was okay but the bell ranged. "I should go now y/n see ya later" Petey waved to me as he ran out the door.

I walked out of the boys dorm. I walked down the stairs and to the bullworth building and to be stopped by a prefect. "Hey stop right there" he ran up to me but I didn't move because why try? I looked up at him "what?" I groaned, he huffed "you must be y/l/n, you have gym class today, so get going or it'll be detention!" He yelled at me.

I remember what I saw at the nurse room and felt my cheeks and ears heated up again.

~~~~~gym time~~~~~

I walked to the girls washroom and unlocked my locker to find a cheerleader uniform. I put them on but it made me look like a slut. The skirt was way too high, too high that when I jump it'll fly up and show my panties, the top was small, it shows my belly button and it shows how big are my boobs and the uniform shows my curves as well.

I thought that I'll ask the teacher is I could play dodgeball instead of cheerleading. I walked out the girl washroom with uniform on still. As I walked out, I gotten so many compliments, dirty comments and whistles from other boys. Girls kept whispering that they want a body like mine or that my uniform is too small but I didn't care. I blushed all the way to the Gym teachers office.

I was about to open the door but Gary came out of the office and he bumped into me. He looked down at me and I looked up at him. We blushed really red, my boobs were pressed against his chest which made me blush more. I sighed and pushed Gary out the way and walked into the office without looking at him.

I slammed the door "are you mad at the door or someone gave you that uniform?" The gym teacher said. I looked at him and he looked young but still old, he has bangs that covered half of his forehead, his hair was golden-brown color, his eyes were gray, he wore a blue bullworth sweater, with a white top on, he wore black pants and blue runners too. He looked like a movie star to me, he was quite handsome too.

"You must be y/l/n, correct?" He asked me with a eyebrow raised, I nodded my head yes, he gotten up from his chair and brought out his hand "my name is Lee Lafferty, nice to meet you" he introduced as I shook his hand.

He sat back down in his chair "could I play dodgeball instead of cheerleading?" I asked him, he hummed and then nodded yes "I can't have a student walking around wearing a uniform like that-" he gave me a bag with green shorts and a yellow shirt with a Red Bull on it "-and I'll look around to find a decent cheerleader uniform that you could wear because thats all Kirby could find" he said "Kirby?" I giggled at the name, which made Lee chuckle a bit.

I walked out of the office and to the girls washroom to change. Once I was done, I walked towards the mirror and saw that I look like a nerd. I cut the short sleeves into a tank top, I cut the shorts a bit short and fixed my necklace so it hid under my top.

I walked out the girls dorm and to the gym area, i didn't care is other kids were looking. I saw jimmy, Bucky and Petey on the Red Bull team and Kirby, Juri, Dan and Casey on the other team. I walked towards jimmy and Petey. I waved at Jimmy and he waved back with a smile "hey y/n, not a cheerleader?" He asked me as he pointed my outfit, I nodded my head yes in response.

lee blow his whistle to start the game.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

We cheered as we won the game of dodge ball. I walked to the girls locker room and change into my uniform. Once I was done I walked to the girls dorm room.

I sat in my room waiting for either Petey or Jimmy or even Gary to come around but nothing. I heard my phone ring. I check who was calling. "Speak of the devil" i looked at my phone and saw who was calling was..

Gary fucking smith.