Ch.30 mom?

(Y/n p.o.v)

We watched, astonished by what we're seeing right now, two jimmys in one room.

The jimmy with a limp leg walked towards us but Dad pulled out a guy "Dad?" I asked and he pulled me back "stay back, one of them is programmed to trick us" he said.

We backed up until both jimmys are in front of us, looking at us, trying to figure out what to do or say. Dad planted the gun on them, looking at them intensely.

"David, it's me, Jim-" "David, don't let him trick you, he'll kill us!" Dad looked at both of them frantically. I put a hand on dads shoulder "I have an idea" I told him and he nodded.

He gave me the gun and I took it and planted it on them. Both jimmys were taken aback, both scared.

The right jimmy he pleaded "please, y/n you have to listen to me" he said and the left jimmy scoffed at him "dont let that guy fool you, he's trying to convince you that I'm not real" he said.

"Ok, I'll ask some questions so I know which is the righ jimmy"

They both nodded they heads and looked at me, I inhaled and exhale "Ok, where did me and jimmy met?" I asked and the left jimmy spoke "we met at the girls dorm at the front door" he said.

The right jimmy said "I known that too" I rolled my eyes "Ok... What did Gary called me when we were at the boys dorm room?" And I asked and Gary whimpered "come on, don't ask that"

The right jimmy said "he called you a slut" he said, I nodded my head yes. I pointed my gun at the left jimmy "what's my code name?" I asked and the right jimmy yelled "fallen angel, you were apart of the gang called hells angels, you were taken away by cops when you and your gang were at a rumble, you were taken away from the one you loved" He said with sadness in his voice.

"I known that too, don't let hi-" I shot the other jimmy right between the eyes and saw black liquid come out.

Jimmy sighed in relief "holy fuck, I thought I was a goner" he said. Dad patted my shoulder "I never guess the hunting practice would pay off" he said and I nudged him while putting the gun behind me and into my pocket "you were a great teacher" I said and he smiled at me.

Soon, bobby came in and saw us "come on, the other robots are outside, we must go before hank wakes up" she said as we followed her to the exit.

As we made it to the living room from the fireplace, we saw the last person we want to see "stop" hank said while pointing a gun at us.

We froze and stopped, pleading with hank to drop the gun. Dad walked closer to him "hank, be reasonable, you don't want to do this" Dad said. Hank pointed the gun at him "I wouldn't take another step if I were you" he said.

Dad stopped "Ok" Gary pulled me back "stay back" he whispered. I shook my head no "I can't let my dad die, he's the only one I got" I said before pulling my shoulder away from Gary's grip and ran towards hank.

I tackled him and kicked the gun across the room, dad ran towards the gun and pointed at hank. But hank grabbed me and used me as protection.

Dad didn't had a clear shot, so he dropped the gun and held his hands above his head "please, don't hurt her" he said.

I felt Hanks arm around my neck, straggling me to keep quiet. Just them, we heard sirens outside. Hank growled and pushed me away towards my dad.

But before I knew it, I felt a sharp pain in my lower back. Dad screamed as he held my weak body close. Gary screamed and ran towards me.

I looked at hank and saw that he was tackled by France and bobby. My vision was hazy and blurred, I felt my body getting heavy but I felt so light. I couldn't feel the arms of my dad and Gary around.

The noises they made, I couldn't hear them. They were muffled but my vision soon took into the darkness.

I didn't feel pain, not anymore. I opened my eyes, I felt something tickled my arms, I pushed myself off the ground and looked around, I was in a field of many different flowers.

The sky was blue, no clouds, Just a sunny day. I looked around, but just an endless field of flowers beyond that I could see. Then I hear a voice, a soft gentle voice that reminds me of someone.

I turned around and stood up on my feet. In the distance I could see someone, I couldn't make out the figure until it walked closer.

I felt hot tears run down my cheek, my lips quiver and my eyes widen "Hello, my sweetheart" I ran towards the women and tackled her into a hug.

She giggled sweetly and softly, the warm voice I remembered. Mom.

She hugged me, in a warm hug, making me feel safe. She wore a white long dress. I looked up at her and smiled as she showed me her lovely smile.

"Mom... I missed you" I said and she pushed my hair out of my face and behind my ear "I missed you too" she said. I smiled and continue hugging her.

Then mom pulled away and looked down at me "you can't go, not yet" she said, I looked at her pleading "no, I can't leave you" I said with tears coming down my face.

She wiped them away "I'll always be with you, there's no where you can't go without me" she said before kissing my forehead "plus, your dad and your friends need you more then I need you" she said "I'll always be with you" she said one more time before everything went white.

"I love you"