Ch.27 robot

(Y/n p.o.v)

Everything was a blur, but all I see is my childhood memories floating through me, showing me good and bad memories.

"Daddy, Come on! We're gonna be late" he smiled warmly at me "Ok sweetheart"

"Daddy, who's that?" I pointed to a tall man with a fuzzy beard looking at me with a fishing rod and a camping bag "he's my twin brother, hank"

"Hello y/n, wanna go boating?" He smiled down at me, I shook off the grass off my dress "let's go!"

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" Dad spoke softly as I felt his eyes look down at me "d-dad.."

"What the fuck is wrong with you hank, she is a damn child!?" I heard daddy voice rise outside of our tent "your fucking sick bitch hank!" I then heard another sound, gun shot then thunder.

"Daddy!" I yelled as I ran through the pouring rain, then I saw a figure in the distance "Daddy!" I yelled and I heard his voice "sweetheart!" He yelled as I tackled him into a hug "I was so worried" "it's okay, I'm fine but he won't hurt you anymore, I'll take good care of you from now on" he said as he rubbed my hair.

"Dad.."

"Y/n?"

"Dad?!"

I shot up from the cold concrete ground and in a dark room. I looked around but all I see is darkness "I'm so sorry sweetheart" I heard a familiar voice and a cold hand touched my cheek.

"I should have been a better father, I should have realized that he hurt you in that way, I'm so sorry that I couldn't save you"

"Dad? Is that you" I asked the man that I felt in front of me "I missed you y/n"

(Gary p.o.v)

The fucking android known as France stood in front of us with a knife and a hurt expression.

"Please don't hurt us France" I heard Levi whimpered behind us, Petey pushed him back a bit more "stay back" he whispered to Levi.

"Why are you doing this? Just let us go" I said and France flinched a bit and twitched and soon he was balanced "I must follow orders" he said as he walked towards us.

We step back, getting away from him but our backs met the wall. Petey whimpered "I know that your still inside, France but you need to fight it, be free" i felt Levi's hand on my back and he tugged my shirt.

Petey walked towards France when he stopped "you must find a way out, just come back" he said. France twitched a bit and his eyes change to different colors "must..... follow.... master..." He beeped over and over again until he shut down.

The room was silence, we were all frozen and watch as France faced the ground. Then he beeped and looked up at us "are you okay?" He asked while holding his head and looking at us in concern "did I hurt you?" He asked and we shook our heads no.

He sighed in relief "thank goodness" he said and Petey patted his shoulder "do you feel okay?" He asked and France nodded his head yes "yea, I'm fine" he said before dropping the knife on the ground and kicking it to the other side of the room.

France sighed and looked at Levi "we must find hank" he said and Levi nodded his head yes, Petey grabbed Levi and carried him "I'll take Levi and snowy into town, I'll send you guys the address on where we are" he said before leaving and stopped in track and looked at us "be careful" he said before leaving.

I looked at France and he was staring at the ground, lost in thoughts. I nudged him "come let's go find the others" I told France and he nodded his head yes and followed me to the hallway.

(Jimmys p.o,v)

I felt a throbbing pain in my head, I groaned and held my forehead where it hurts. I sat up and looked around in a bright room. Everything was white and there was nothing in the room with me.

I stand up and wobbled a bit before balancing myself, I walked around the room, getting to my surroundings but it's a pretty small, empty room.

The only thing was there was a white, handless door. I banged on the door, trying to yell for help. Then I heard a noise behind me, I turned around and saw the wall turned around and showed an equipped machine with a chair and a few mechanical arms that was wired to a computer.

I walked towards it and examined it, I didn't know what to do. Soon, the door opened to reveal y/n's Dad in a white lab coat "hello James, nice to see you awake" he told me, I nodded my head yes, unsure what's going to happen "where am I? What's going on?" I asked quite scared and confused.

David smirked and walked towards me "I founded you in the freezer, you were knocked out cold literally and I wanted to make sure you weren't having any health issues with your body that can't be noticed until further in the future" he said before guiding me to the machine.

"This machine will examine you and see if you have any condition that needs to be taken care of" he said while pointing to the seat, I rubbed my head and tried to remember why was I in the freezer "why... why was I in the freezer?" I asked him and he hummed in response "we were in the kitchen, I told you to go and grab me some ground beef in the freezer but then after you left, you took longer then expected, so I decided to check if you need help with anything and I saw you in the ground and assumed that you slipped and head you head" he said.

I sat in the seat and as soon as I do, the arms on the machine grabbed my limbs and held me down "is.. is this part of it?" I asked and David smirked again "yes dear James but first you need this helmet to see if you have any symptoms that could lead to conditional issues" he said before placing ,the helmet on my head that was connected to the machine.

I looked around but my head couldn't move to the sides, David started to tap on his computer. I closed my eyes and tried to remember. Then the memories came back to me, y/n, hank, the bat and David.

This guy isn't David.

I shook in fear of realization, I moved around and tried to get out of the machine hold "you not David, your hank!" I yelled and the guy smiled at me "correct" he said sinisterly.

I moved around in fear, screaming for help, from anyone but the walls were so thick that you couldn't hear an explosion happening in here.

The guy known as hank pushed a button and the door opened to show bobby with a.. a machine... a robot.

It was all white, the eyes were closed as it lied down on a wheeled stretcher. Bobby wheeled the robot closer and set it down beside me.

"You see kid, life isn't easy. It depressing, cruel and it cost money" hank said while rubbing his index finger and his thumb together "and since I run a restaurant, the meat cost too much money in different places, so I improvised" he said while pointing to me "by using human meat"

I gasped "y-your fucking disgusting!" I yelled and hank chuckled "I'm not the one eating it, it's those idiots that buy to taste it" he said before connecting the robot to the machine I'm in.

"But I'm not a murder but I'm sure your smart enough to guess what I'm going to do with you" he said as he walked towards the computer.

"You gonna switch me into the robots body, is that correct?" I asked and hank nodded his head yes "But don't worry, no harm will happen to you, just a simple conscious moved into a robot, no big deal" hank said.

Just as he was about to push the button, bobby went crazy and tackle hank, knocking the computer over. Then I felt a pain in my head and everything went black.