I laughed and said, "Of course not. Y'all are all so different, though, so there's not much to compare. And, I'm only living with two of my best friends, though the other three tend to come and go as they please."

"So, Louis is still considered a best friend?" Eden asked.

I sighed and said, "Yeah, he is. He's never going to stop being my best friend. It's just that right now we're in a very rough spot and I'm not sure what to do about it, because he's convinced that I hate him, and it makes me feel very awkward, especially with Margaux around all the time."

"Who names their kid Margaux anyway?" Jacqueline groaned.

"I know, and get this, it's not spelled M-a-r-g-o. It's M-a-r-g-a-u-x.," I said.

"This bitch thinks she's all fancy becuase she spells her name like the French," McKenna said. 

I laughed and said, "I guess, but Margaux is actually really, really nice. I think she's a very good person with good intentions, but I don't think she's right for Louis. But, I'm 99.9% sure that Niall is taking a liking to her." 

"So, get her and Louis to break up and get her to date Niall!" Kayla exclaimed, getting worked up.

I sighed and said, "I wish that would happen. You know, I've been ready to date Louis, and then I told him I was, and he brings another girl into the picture and ruins everything. It's extremely frustrating and I don't know what to do about it."

Kayla sighed and said, "I think you're just going to have to end up letting this little relationship run its course. I know it's not what you want, but there's no way Louis is going to come to terms with himself unless he lets himself make this mistake. He needs this mistake to show him what he wants and what he needs."

"Kayla, you're so philosophical," Jacqueline remarked, making me laugh. But, I heard another laugh from behind me. I turned around to see Harry in sweats and a Ramone's t-shirt grinning like an idiot. Harry then came and sat down by me.

"Jacqueline, I miss you," was the first thing to come out of his mouth. Right on cue, Eden, McKenna, Kayla and I all rolled our eyes, yet smiled at the same time, because we knew these two were truly happy together. 

"You sure as hell better miss me," she remarked, rolling her eyes, but in a playful manner. We all laughed and Harry pouted, and Jacqueline just smiled and said, "I miss you too, babe."

Harry smiled and asked, "When are you going to come visit us here in London?"

McKenna then pitched in, "We're thinking about all taking a trip up there soon, because we all miss Joslynn and you boys."

Harry smiled and said, "Airfare is on me--" 

Jacqueline cut him off, screaming, "NO, HARRY."

Harry's eyes went wide and he held up his arms in a way to say he was innocent. 

"You pay for everything, Harry," Jacqueline groaned.

"You're actually complaining about this?" Eden asked, surprised. 

Jacqueline groaned and said, "He spends too much on me, and he did that before we were even dating. He paid for my prom ticket, even though it was my school's prom!"

"Sounds like a real gentleman," I added, patting Harry on the shoulder, earning an eye roll from him. 

"What can I say, I treat my lady like a lady should be treated," he said, making Jacqueline blush.

"Shut up," she muttered, still blushing and smiling, which only made Harry's grin grow wider.

"Alright, you two need to take your lovey doveyness out of here; this Skype call is supposed to be about me," I said, making everyone laugh.