“That’s good,” Harry nodded, not asking any further questions. After a few more minutes, he spoke once again, “Joslynn, do you want to go get dinner with me tonight?”

I shrugged and said, “Sure, what Jacqueline doesn’t know won’t hurt her, after all.”

Harry playfully punched me in the arm and said, “Shut up, you know I don’t mean it like that.”

I laughed and said, “Yeah, I know. I just still think it’s the most adorable thing you two are together.” Harry started to blush like mad before I started laughing and taunted, “Awwww, Harry’s got a wittle cwush on his wittle gwirlfwiend!”

“Shut upppp,” he groaned, blushing even deeper, which I didn’t even think was possible.

I just laughed, reaching over and pinching one of his cheeks. “I don’t think I’ll ever be able to do that, but I think I can hold off on the sarcastic bitch comments for a few minutes.” 

Harry then suddenly reached his hand over to feel my forehead. “You’re going to hold off on being sarcastic and bitchy? Are you feeling okay? Do you have a fever?”

I rolled my eyes, swatting his hand away. “Both hands on the wheel, pretty boy.”

“Aaaaaand she’s back,” he said, retracting his hand from my forehead. 

Once we got back to the apartment, or the “flat” as the boys and the rest of England called it, I went and flopped down on the couch next to Niall. 

“Hey, Jos,” he smiled at me, then turning his attention back to the soccer, or, excuse me, football, game he was watching. 

“Hey, Nialler,” I smiled, cuddling into his side. 

“How was therapy?” He asked, turning his attention from the game to me. 

I sighed and said, “We had a good talk. It’s of course never fun talking about tough things, but nonetheless, it was a good conversation.” 

Niall smiled sadly at me and pecked me on the forehead. “That’s good. I hope you know that I’m always here for you if you ever want to talk.”

I smiled and said, “I know. Thank you, Niall.”

Niall simply smiled at me and turned his attention back to the game. 

After a few minutes, I got bored with the game and got up at went to the kitchen to get a snack. I walked in, and of course, Louis was standing at the fridge looking for something to eat.

I walked up next to him, not bothering to say anything, and repeated his actions of looking for something to eat. 

After I found some yogurt, I went to the kitchen island and sat down and began to eat. After a few seconds, Louis let out an exasperated sigh and turned around empty handed. He walked up to the other side of the kitchen island, standing right in front of me. 

“Hi,” he simply said, resting his head on his hands.

“Hi,” I simply replied, eating my yogurt.

After a few moments of silence, Louis asks, “Do you hate me?”

I immediately stopped eating my strawberry yogurt and looked up at him, a little thrown off by his question. I was caught off guard, so all I was awkwardly able to get out was, “I…uh…no…what?”

Louis sighed and said, “I just got the feeling you hate me.”

I sighed, closing my eyes and putting my hand on my forehead. “I most certainly do not hate you, Louis.”