Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

    I took one step outside my house. Today was the first day of school. Well, first day for me. I transferred to Idol High after an incident happening at old school. I sighed, and just put my earbuds in. I walked to school, it was a nice day, a bit cloudy, but I loved clouds. In my next life, I'd like to be one. Just gently floating across the sky, not knowing where I'm going, not worrying about it and just drifting away. I sighed again. I continued to walk to school, once I was in front of the school, I breathed in, and stepped outside. It seemed normal, for a school, but once I looked at everybody, I gasped. Everybody looked like they could be idols! How is everybody so handsome and beautiful?! I shook my head and walked to my class. 1-C... Where- Before I could finish the thought, I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw a very handsome. He tried to say something, I couldn't hear him. I read his lips, he must've been apologizing. I bowed and pointed at my schedule. He looked confused, but then understood, he motioned for me to follow him. As I walked behind, I had a feeling he was trying to speak to me, he must be rambling. I stopped and reached for his sleeve. He stopped and turned around. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up, I moved my lips to look they were saying 'It's Okay'. He looked shocked and just nodded. As we started walking again, I could've sworn I saw his cheeks turn pink, nah. I must be imagining things. We reached my classroom. I bowed again, he shook his head and smiled. His eyes turning into small crescents, I think those are called eye smiles? I smiled at him and nodded my head. I turned around and went inside the classroom. I noticed everybody staring at me, I looked away. Must be because I'm new. I sat all the way in the back in the desk nearest to the window. I looked outside and sighed. It was going to be a long day.

        Jimin's POV

    It was another day of school, I was walking with my friends. We were known as Bangtan or BTS. We probably sounded like some gang, but we're just a bunch boys hanging out. We entered the school, getting the occasional stares, I shrugged it off it was nothing. I wanted to walk to class alone, so I told the others to go ahead. "Stay safe Jimin." RM said as he walked away. RM wasn't his real, but for some reason he preferred being called that. I nodded and started to walk slowly. As, I was walking, someone bumped into me, I turned around and saw some girl with headphones in. I immediately apologized, but she stayed quiet. How odd. I was going to ask her if she could take her headphones out, but then bowed. She stood back up and pointed at a sheet of paper. "What?" I said, looking confused. I looked at it, and then understood. It was her schedule, she must be new and lost. "I follow me." I said, we started walking. It was getting awkward, so I started to speak, "You must be new, right? Well, I'm Park Jimin, what's your name?" Silence. I continued to speak, "Are you shy? Well, that's alright, I understand. I know school might be scary, after all you transferred in the middle of the year, but it's alright everybody's really friendly!" Silence. "Am I making things awkward? Sorry, I just wanted to make small talk." Silence. She doesn't like me. She thinks I'm annoying. She- I felt a tug on my sleeve, I turned around, she was smiling at me. She gave a thumbs up and mouthed 'It's Okay'. I nodded and turned around. I think I'm blushing... No way! I'm a guy, that's unmanly! I shook my head continued to walk her to her class. Once we were there, she bowed. I shook my head, "Ah, it's fine. No need to bow." I said as I smiled. She stared at me for a second, was it my eye smiles? She then smiled and nodded her head and left to go inside. I started walking to my class. Once I went in, my friends started staring at me. "W-what?" I mustered out, Jungkook smirked, "What got you so red, Jimin-ssi?" I smacked his head and yelled 'Nothing!' The other laughed while Jungkook frowned and rubbed his head. I sat down at my desk near the window. I took out my headphones to listen to music, then I remembered the girl. "She never told me her name..." I muttered, "Huh, what's you say, Jimin?" Yoongi asked turning around to face me. "It's nothing." I put my headphones in and laid my head on my arms, I looked out the window. I thought about the girl, her soft hair, her long eyelashes, how cute her smile was. Then I remembered, when she mouthed 'It's Okay.', why didn't she just speak. I shrugged, and closed my eyes. Aish, I'm tired.