Sustenance for the body... Damnit i Demand Better!!!!

A.N: hello hello y'all it's ja boi eatdat......wait wrong person....
Anyway what up peeps and here's the next chapter of tis here book...
Hope you all enjoy.....
Copyright disclaimers I own nothing and all images belong to there respectful owners....

--------------------------
(Gil-Kun P.O.V)

Well...It's official......
That damn Grail truly is behind all this....

It's been two days since my arrival in this strange place....
And so far this place has a much more interesting feel to it than that other world....

I have no complains with my situation, though it could be better...
I, as a king need better arrangements...
Honestly it's not my fault if I don't get my needs sated, but as the true king, I have small demands....

The people who found me where a nice bunch I suppose....
But it was annoying that the man of the three kept questioning my name...

FOOL!!! If my gate still worked he would be dead already.....
But alas, such a thing  never happened...

Quickly following that questioning, I was as they called it...given papers....
An odd one that was....Tch....

Sadly my true name was not accepted...WHICH AGAIN I FIND COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!!!

As Such I was given a new name to adapt into this new culture...I believe the girl called chiho called this place 'japan'......hmmm

Anyway from that day on I was to be called Mashu Girigan, which could have been better to be honest...But for now as the good king I am I shall be as they say, 'patient'.....

Afterword, I was given to Chiho's parents and they became what they call my 'guardians'...

But after all that nonsense was over, I decided to roam around and see what this world has to offer, and to be perfectly clear...I AM LOVIN THIS PLACE!!!

First of they have these places called arcade Centers and man do they have great entertainment, especially these little machines they have called gacha shops....and man am I addicted, though as a king I have to limit myself.....if only I had access to my gate riches.....Sweet sweet Mr Lion-Go would be mine....

Next on the places I visited we're these stores called manga cafes and the fine fine literature there is on point...

Ahmm, yes I enjoy the manga, sue me...wait you can't for your things are my things FUHAHAHAHA......Wait who am I talking to???

Anyway those cafes where fine and all but the looks I get from the Clients there as well as the employees are quite annoying....

The males keep staring at me with anger and envy, while the women....*shudder* I'm not even touching that subject....

Where was I........oh yes, the next topic is one that I find more annoying than anything....

F o o d

Yes

It's quite the troublesome thing...
In my past, I would feast on only the finest meals made by uruks top cooks....and now......

"DAMNIT WOMAN I NEED BETTER FOOD THAN AKKK!!!!" yes, I the mighty Gilgamesh is demanding food from the woman before me.....

"And I've told you before Gil-Kun that I would not make food specifically for you, now eat the food like everyone else or GET A JOB AND BUY THE FOOD YOURSELF!!!" ughhh how dare she..... nevermind, this Woman scares me more than it's worth....

"Mashu-san please stop arguing with my wife and just eat the food...." The man, whoes name is Senichi, tells me as he continues eating the womans food.....Tch....

"Tch, fine old man, but you wont hear the last of this wo.....man....." As I say this I look upon the woman who has been a pain in the ass only to see a creature of death and despair.....

"What was that Gil-kun~" she tells me in a sweet sweet voice that promises death if I say the wrong thing.....Oh crapbaskets......

"Nothing at all Riho-san, great food by the way!!!" I sort of squeak out my answer and forcefully eat the damnable food before me....Onore....

"Good, it's nice to see you eat my food Gil-kun~" as she finishes that sentence she goes back to eating her food, the dreaded aura long gone....

Damnit, how low have I fallen....ME, the King of Heroes, Told what to do by a mear woman.....
But still, that smile..... Something about it makes my instincts scream to shut up and listen to her.....Damn.....

"Senpai, stop eating so fast, your getting food all over your face....Hear..." Where the words of the only person who listens to their true king, the daughter of the two before me, the one known as chiho.....

As I turn to her, she starts wiping my mouth with a napkin, hmm, whatever...

She has this weird obsession since we met to call me senpai or mister Gil, which I don't mind but ehh, not my problem.....

Still.....

"Curse my new body for requiring this sustenance...." I mutter out as I continue eating Riho's food....Ughhh

The king needs better food....
And better subjects than those two....
Chiho is fine though....

Well whatever, it's just another day in the life of me, The King....FUHAHAHAHAHA.....

"Senpai, why are you laughing like that???" Where the words said by chiho as she and her parents stare at me weird....Tch must of laughed out loud.....

"Nothing chiho, nothing at all...." With that all of us return to eating....
But the thing on my mind is clear....

I NEED THIS SO CALLED 'JOB'!!!!

-------------------------------

A.N: I Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and a that fun sauce...
As I said before In the chapter before, this book shall be a comedy/gag book...
Well except on the parts where the canon gets a bit serious, but even then the ever lovable Gilgamesh will make it a less serious part....
Well I guess I've kept you all here for too long so I'll let you go...
You all know the drill...or if you don't here it is....

Thanks for reading and as always....

LATERS :3