a word

•

 •

welcome to first cause! it's the first installment in what i hope will be a marvel series, and i'm so excited to finally get this out there after  m o n t h s  of nonstop writing.

this story is already completely written, and it's gone through the first round of editing, but there may still be errors i overlooked or forgot to address. if you spot any plot holes, grammatical errors or anything like that, please point it out so i can rectify it!

this story is mainly character driven, meaning I focus a lot on the oc, as i feel ocs are just as important to flesh out and develop in fics.

i should probably mention this story includes:
• the slowest of burns (if you can even put this in the romance category in any way)
• mild (MILD) swearing
• a (somewhat) problematic oc
• tRaGiC BaCKsToRy

i would LOVE to receive comments from you all, so please don't be shy to tell me what you think!

i don't own spider-man, his buddies and pals, or the marvel cinematic universe. i do own gadea, her plot and the characters that arise from it, so please refrain from stealing/copying my work. i spent months on this and i'm diligent in my searches; i'll find you.

hope you enjoy first cause!

-lulu