"You need anything else?" I asked. "If not, I'll wait out—"

"Yeah," I heard her soft voice say from the other side of the frosted glass door that also echoed in that showering and bathing room. "Stay here with me. Please..."

I paused in my motion of turning away and walking out and listened to the silence that ensued. I tried my best to comprehend what she had said as well as the meaning of it. No matter how hard I tried to decipher what she meant, I was only able to understand the literal meaning, which is for me to stay.

"A-alright," I responded, my voice wavering somewhat as I sat down and rested my back against the wall of the washroom opposite of the sink so that I still did not cross the invisible boundary line that I had set for myself.

"Alevian," Luna's soft and gentle voice called out in a somewhat frightened and searching manner. "Are you still there?"

"Yeah," I responded.

"Thank you," she sighed and her voice relaxed as if my presence served as a tranquilizer for that mysterious sense of fear she had earlier.

A period of silence ensued as I merely sat there on the ground with my back against the washroom wall and Luna being on the other side of the frosted glass door soaking in warm bath water. It was a pretty weird moment, yet it felt oddly calming for me despite the fact that my heart pounded heavily in my chest. It was just... a warm feeling almost.

"Alevian," her voice called my name once again.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever been in love?"

"Why're you asking about this?" I was caught off guard by this inquisition as it came out of the blue and seemed to hold no real purpose. "Didn't I tell you before I've never had a girlfriend?"

"Well," Luna responded. "You don't necessarily need to be in a relationship in them to be in love. In other words, have you ever secretly had a crush on someone?"

"Crush?" I looked up at the ceiling light, taking in the warm lighting that it sprayed down on the small and confined washroom space, dyeing the walls a color of an extremely pale hue of orange. "Maybe..."

"You mind saying who it is?" Luna then asked, and due to the sudden splashing of water and the enthusiasm in her voice, I could tell that she must've sat up from a comfortable resting position out of interest.

"No," I hastily answered as I felt my face gradually become warmer.

"Please," she begged following with additional sounds of water splashing about. "I've told you about my past boyfriends already. It's not fair that only I told my story and you not telling yours."

"I never asked you to tell yours," I muttered. Then, I let out a defeated sigh. "To be honest, I don't even know if that feeling of mine can be considered having a crush on someone."

"It's fine," Luna continued. "Tell me the name of that person who's made you feel something different, something special about."

Something different, something special... Out of everyone in this world, not many can claim that feeling from me... But... is that truly an emotion of love or a crush? Isn't it more of an admiration that I felt within me for her?

"Come on," Luna pressed further and asked.

"..." I sighed. "You maybe?"

"..."

Following another sound indicating water splashing about came a period of silence as she remained mute, probably astonished by my answer. However, I know for sure that my answer doesn't mean much since I am pretty sure this feeling I hold for her is nothing more than a deep admiration, a great approval for her character and behavior. It's nothing above this, and I know for sure that there will never be anything above this. First of all, she already told me that her heart belongs to someone else, and besides, she's dying soon... Nothing can ever come into fruition.

"I guess for you it's admiration..." I sighed and explained so as to not lead to her having a misunderstanding.

"R-right," I heard her laugh, but it was in an awkward manner. "Alevian," she then said following a brief pause. "Can you leave and close the door? I would like to get dressed."

"Y-yeah," I said, getting up and taking a step out of the washroom and slowly closed the door. However, before it closed completely, I called out to her for one last time. "The towel and the shirt is on the sink counter."

Then, I closed the door shut and walked back over to the living room to wait for her. I leaned my head back on the couch as I allowed my back to sink into the soft, cushioned backrest. Then, I closed my eyes and let out a fatigued sigh. The day has been pretty long, and it is finally slowly coming to an end. The only task I have left before me was to make dinner and then pass sometime before going to bed. Come to think about it, I still had not decided on the sleeping arrangements.

"I still have to get that done," I muttered about the sleeping arrangements.

"Alevian," I heard Luna's voice softly blow into my ear.

I quickly opened my eyes and was greeted by Luna's amber eyes and smiling face that was over mine. Her long, white hair draped down and they were still damp from her bath. In addition to that, her formerly pale skin seemed to have regained some color as the bath seemed to have warmed her body up.

Slowly, she brought her face away as she rose to her full height, and looking back, I saw that she was wearing the shirt that I had given to her. She had buttoned the buttons up, and luckily, it was big enough for her breasts. However, upon looking down, I discovered that the long fabric only barely covered her pelvic area as her thighs were exposed to the air.

"D-do you need anything to wear down below?" I quickly looked away, blushing as I did so and reminded her about her lack of pants or skirt.

"How do you know I'm not wearing panties?" she appeared quite astonished. Well, I was quite surprised as well.

"You're what?!" I exclaimed as I looked over at her face with wide eyes and face that was red from all the blood rushing to it.

"You wanna see?" She brought her hands down to the tail of the shirt and lifted it ever so slightly, and on her face was an almost devilish and playful teasing smile.

"S-stop," I said, looking away and covering my eyes with my hands. "I was asking if you need any pants or anything like that."

"Oh that? I don't necessarily need it. Besides, I doubt yours would be able to fit me and it's not the best idea for you to be digging through your aunt's drawers for any of those things."

"I-I guess you're right," I said in a wavering and nervous voice. I realized that my eyes had snuck a peak at her as it took in the erotic image of her dressed simply in my shirt which exposed her thighs while she wore nothing underneath.

"How about this," Luna suggested while smiling. "The convenience store should sell underwear for travel uses. Can you go and buy one for me?"

"M-me?" I asked in an astonished manner.

"Alevian," Luna sighed and shrugged, which caused the shirt to lift slightly as it almost exposed her privates, causing me to snap my head away out of embarrassment. "Do you really expect for me to go out like this?"

"Alright, alright," I sighed as I grabbed my phone, got up from the couch, and walked over to the front door. "I'll be back in a bit," I said, looking over my shoulders subconsciously. However, when I saw that she was barely dressed in my shirt, I blushed and quickly looked away.

"See you," Luna waved as I closed the door behind me.

As I waited for the elevators, I felt my heart rapidly pounding in my chest. In addition, my face was extremely warm to touch as I remained flustered at Luna's erotic figure. Come to think of it, did she do all that on purpose just to make me all flustered?

Author's Note:

Please vote and comment if you've enjoyed. Thank you.