Things Change - Part Two

Niall's POV

You couldn't wait for tonight. You'd specifically asked Grace to fly over to be with you. You'd missed her like crazy and were desperate to see her and you knew she'd love to finally get to meet some of the golfers due at the dinner tonight.

She looked fucking phenomenal, you'd never in 11 years of friendship seen her dress up like that.

You knew she'd caught you looking at her and you were sure she'd seen you adjust your cock, it was getting hard just by her sitting there in her underwear curling her hair.

Mark Jarvis had arrived at your door just before 6 and had embraced Grace like an old friend. He'd offered to take some quick photos before you left and you couldn't help but caress the fabric of her skirt as you wrapped your arms around her waist.

She was nervous as Mark drove you the 25 minutes to the hotel, you entwined your fingers with hers as they lay on the arm rest, giving them a reassuring squeeze as you looked at her.

"You ok babe?"

"Yeah just nervous now, don't want to embarrass myself or you!"

"You won't, I wouldn't have brought you if I thought you would" he replied laughing.

The hotel was beautiful and there were a few paps outside hoping to get some pictures of golfers arriving. They snapped away their cameras as Mark walked you and Grace through the entrance.

Once inside you knew there would be reporters from various channels wanting to talk to everyone about the event. The first one you saw was Kristy Gallagher from sky sports, you were guided towards her by the events coordinator and you gave Kristy a kiss and a hug as you knew each other well. She asked you about the event and you spoke for a few moments before she looked over at Grace and asked who she was.

"That's Grace my best friend from school" you replied gesturing her over to you. "Massive golf fan and I wanted her to come with me tonight to support this great event."

"Nice to meet you Grace, do you play golf?" Kristy asked as Grace joined you both.

"I do actually when I can" she replied confidently.

"You better than Niall?!"

"Woah lets not get competitive!" You said laughing.

Kristy and Grace were laughing to. "Right I'll let you get on, great to see you Niall and Grace it was a pleasure to meet you, I just off the record had to say I love your skirt!" Kristy said as she looked down at Grace's 50s style white cotton skirt with pink flamingos on it.

"Thank you so much!" Grace replied smiling.

After a couple more quick interviews you made your way into the events meet and greet area. You saw your friend Mark from Modest Golf over in the far side with his wife Lucy. They were talking to Rory McIIroy and his wife Erica. You took the champagne offered by one of the waiters and gave one to Grace. She tucked her clutch bag under her arm as you reached for her hand to guide her across the room. You saw a few familiar faces on the way and said hello as you passed, never losing grip on graces hand.

"Niall buddy how are you?" Rory said as he embraced you. "Good thanks Ror, this is my best friend Grace." You let go of her hand as she shook Rorys and then Ericas. "Nice to meet you both" she said as Rory then introduced Erica to her.

Grace turned to Mark and Lucy and gave them a hug and a kiss. She knew them both well and hadn't seen them in a while.

"So this is the famous Grace we've heard so much about!" Rory said smiling at you.