Interrupted - Part One

"Hey you, how was your work thing last night? You hung over? X"

"It was hilarious, got so fucking drunk and I fell over! Very hungover today! You go out in the end? X" she replied.

"Yeah, down the pub for a few too many with the lads. Hung over to! Need a bacon sandwich, come over and make me one!"

"Fuck off Horan! I'm in no fit state to make sandwiches!"

"Come over and be hungover with me then, let's lay on the sofa all day and watch shit tv, I won't make you get me food but I will make you cuddle me x"

"Mmm cuddles do sound good, can I come over in my pjs? Can I maybe nap to?"

"Yes to both, hurry up I need you x"

"So fucking whiny Horan! X"

"Can't help it! X"

"I'm still in bed, let me shower and I'll come over, give me half hour!"

"Yeah I stink so I better shower to or you won't cuddle me 😘"

"Whiny and needy?! Why did I agree to this?!"

"Because you love my cuddles! Hurry up!"

You pulled up at Niall's freshly showered and wearing clean pjs and flip flops. You had gone via the McDonalds drive through and picked up some food for you both to.

His face was a picture when he opened the door. "You darling are an angel! Can't believe you brought food!" He said pulling you into him for a cuddle. "Thought you were hung over, you look amazing?!"

"Flattery will get you everywhere Horan!" You laughed.

"Ha! That's what I'm hoping!"

"Ha! Cheeky fucker!" You replied giving his arm a slap.

You ate at the table and discussed your crazy nights. You showed him your bruise and cut on your leg where you fell over and his hearty laugh echoed around the kitchen.

"You're such an idiot!"

"I know! Funny night though!"

"You pull last night?" He asked not meeting your stare.

"No, you?"

"No"

"So what pub did you go to?" You asked diverting the conversation.

The conversation carried on from their until you were both stuffed. You got some chewing gum out your purse and popped it in your mouth before offering Niall some. He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not cuddling you with McDonalds and coffee breath!" You laughed.

An hour passed and you both hadn't moved from the sofa. You were lying in the corner of the L shaped sofa with your legs up and Niall was lying along the other end with his head on a pillow that was on your lap. You'd been stroking his hair since you sat down and were watching some crappy Sunday cooking show.

He turned his body around to face you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Great view" he moaned as he looked up at you, his eyes level with your boobs."Keep stroking my hair, it's making me sleepy."

"Nap time already?! Won't argue with that!" You said chuckling as you stroked his hair again. You shifted a bit in your position trying to get comfy and lay flat. The pillow behind your head wasn't right.

"Hey quit fidgeting." He whispered, his eyes closed and his hands still wrapped around you.

"I'm not comfy."