Flirting - Part One

His IG post had got almost 600,000 likes and over 7000 comments.

"When you meet your mates at the pub and you're dressed almost identical to one of the girls!" #besties #styleguru @ErinLouPhotography

There was a picture of you and Niall both wearing dark denim jeans, pale blue and white striped t shirt and brown boots. You'd each got one arm wrapped around each other and you were each holding a pint of Guinness in your hands laughing your heads off.

You were shocked at some of the comments. A lot of "who the hell is she? Is she his girlfriend?"

Lots of nice comments though about how relaxed Niall looked with you and how pretty they thought you were.

You'd been in photos with Niall before in the 2 years you'd known him but never one on your own and he'd never tagged you before.

You'd woken up that morning with thousands more followers which hopefully would be good for business. Your freelance photography business was going well but a bit of free publicity courtesy of Niall was good.

You were making breakfast when you got a text. It was Becky.

"Get to Willie and Niall's for 6:30, we are going to have a drink there before we head out to dinner. Table booked for 8. Oh and check with Niall about what he's wearing, don't want you two wearing the same outfit again! Shit that was funny! Love you x"

"Morning! Happy Birthday lovely! I'll see you at 6:30, have fun with your family today. And yes I'll text him although I hope he won't go out to your birthday dinner wearing a dress! Love you to x"

You started your message to Niall.

"Morning style guru! Hope you slept well after your 7 pints of Guinness. Thanks for the arse grope on the walk home last night. I loved it! Text me later to let me know what you're wearing tonight, don't want to turn up in the same again! See you at 6:30 xxx"

He text back not long after.

"Morning darlin'! Woken up with no headache actually, sorry about the arse grope. I'd be lying if I said I don't remember doing it but I do and I loved it to! Will send you a selfie later of my outfit but for now you'll just have to have this one."

He'd attached a selfie of him lying in his bed, the white cotton sheets crumpled from where he'd slept. He'd obviously just woken up but he looked fucking amazing.

"P.S. I expect a picture back x"

Ha! Cheeky fucker!

You posed holding your coffee and giving him a cheeky smile and pressing send.

He replied with "beautiful x"

You let out a massive sigh. You loved all the attention you got from Niall but to be honest it was tiring trying to figure him out. The sexual tension between you was crazy especially the last 4/5 months. If you were together in a group you always sat together. He couldn't sit or stand near you without touching you in some way. All your friends found it hilarious. They constantly took the piss out of you both but Niall never said anything to make you think he wanted to be more than friends.

You started getting ready about 5, showering before slipping on your underwear and putting on your make up. You were just finishing your last curls when your phone bleeped. You knew it would be Niall but you didn't expect to see the image that appeared.

"Can't decide what suit to wear" the picture was of him wearing just a towel that was tied low on his hips. His body and hair still wet, a shine gleaming off them as he stood in front of the mirror in his walk in wardrobe with 2 suits hanging on either side. Holy shit! The physio work outs he'd been doing with Mark were working. His body looked amazing. He knew what he was doing when he sent that picture. The little shit! It suddenly occurred to you how to get your own back.