Flirting - Part Two

This IG post got 850,000 likes and 7500 comments. The one with Niall in his navy suit, white shirt, chest hair exposed his arm wrapped around me in my black dress. His hand positioned at the top of my bum. His thumb gently rubbing over the fabric.

"A few texts whilst getting ready meant we aren't dressed the same tonight for @beckyboo92 birthday dinner! @ErinLouPhotography "

You'd all taken a load of pictures with each other and Deo had added a crazy IG story of you all whilst Becky opened her presents.

The comments were pretty much the same as last time. Lots of people swooning over Niall in his suit and you had to agree he looked amazing. You couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. You'd cheekily licked your lips at Niall and he'd winked back at you.

The taxis arrived and you all made your way to Lucinanos a gorgeous Italian restaurant in the centre of the city. Becky had suggested it as it was her favourite.

There were 8 of you for dinner that night and you were seated at a large round table at the far corner of the restaurant. Niall taking a seat next to you his hand instantly stroking your thigh under the table. You showed no reaction to this, you couldn't believe he had done that if front of every one. You knew they couldn't actually see but it had been risky of him and this just turned you on more.

Everyone was looking at the menus when you brought yours up hiding your face as you leaned in to Niall. "Watch it Horan!" You whispered.

"No idea what you mean" he replied as his hand slid higher up your thigh, his fingers caressing it.

"Stop it!" You whispered smiling at him.

"What are you two whispering about?!" Deo said.

"Ha! Nothing private joke." Niall replied finally moving his hand off your thigh.

Nights out with all your friends always followed the same pattern. You'd eat, drink loads and laugh like no one was watching. You were the biggest and loudest table in the restaurant.

Willie got one of the waiters to take a photo of the group and Niall had used this as an excuse to move closer to you, placing his arm around your waist, gently stroking his fingers across the fabric of the black dress he'd chosen for you to wear. Two could play at this game you thought as you placed your hand on his knee giving it a squeeze before you stroked his leg all the way up to his crotch. You continued stroking him over his trousers feeling his arousal. He tilted his head towards yours leaning in to whisper in your ear. "I'd stop that if I were you, unless you want me to take you somewhere private to fuck you right now".

Your breath hitched a bit but you covered the noise by coughing. You removed your hand from him and leaned in to whisper. "Probably best if we wait till later to fuck each other senseless."

You saw him break out into a smile. Everyone around the table hadn't noticed your exchange, all of them too busy having conversations of their own.

Becky by the end of the night was getting pretty drunk, all of you tipsy but she was like a giggling school girl!

"Come on lets get you home" Willie said. He asked for the bill and for a couple of taxis to be called.

You said goodbye to the others as they got into one of the taxis. You, Niall, Willie and Becky in the other. After 15 minutes the taxi pulled up outside Beckys flat and her and Willie got out. She was a drunken mess as she said goodbye. You loved drunk Becky she was hilarious!

The taxi headed off again and Niall wrapped his arm around your shoulders leaning into you. "So can I come back to yours?" He whispered. "I assumed you already were" you whispered back.