Interrupted - Part Two

Niall's POV

The door slammed behind her as she left. You sat on the sofa with your hands in your face. "Fuck!" You said letting out a massive sigh.

Willie appeared at the door. "Mate I'm so sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you and Jen, I didn't even know she'd be here."

"Its fine, we hadn't actually started to you know..................... probably for the best you did. She completely freaked out when she saw you, think she thought we shouldn't be doing it."

"She was probably just embarrassed, I didn't see anything anyway the blanket covered you both. Remind me not to use it?!"

You let out a laugh. "I will, I'm going to my room" you mumbled as you grabbed the blanket and the pillow before walking off topless to your room.

Behind the closed door you could gather your thoughts. It had felt amazing kissing Jen, her hands on your cock felt fucking phenomenal. You palmed yourself over your shorts, your cock still sporting a semi. The pillow you'd both slept on smelt like her. The scent of her still lingered on your lips and on your skin from the blanket.

"Hey, I'm sorry about today. Can we talk? X"

You pressed send before placing the phone beside you as you laid on the bed.

Your hand continued to rub across your covered cock before you pulled down your shorts and boxers enough to grab it bare. Her smell was everywhere completely overwhelming your senses. Your hand pumping faster as you remembered her hand being there not twenty minutes ago. You ran your fingers across the tip whilst your other hand tugged at your balls. You needed release, your balls were tight and your cock was throbbing. You continued pumping your cock imagining that Jen was the one doing it.

You bit your lip hard as you came all over your stomach. The much needed release spilling out across you. You laid back on your bed for a minute before heading to your bathroom to clean up.

When you got back to the bedroom you checked your phone. No message. You really had fucked it up.

4 days had passed since you had seen her. You'd messaged again asking to see her. Apologising for kissing her and asking her if it was a mistake, telling her that you were sorry you made a move on her if she didn't want to take things further with you but that you didn't regret it. Telling her you needed her in your life. No reply.

You couldn't take it any longer. You hadn't seen each other since Sunday afternoon and now it was Thursday night. You couldn't go on any longer wondering what was happening. You couldn't concentrate.

You pulled up outside her flat and saw her car in her space. You hesitated as you went to ring the bell, you were nervous, your palms were sweaty and you felt sick. You ran your hands down your jeans and then pressed the bell.

"Hey" she said as she opened the door dressed in pjs.

"Hey, can we talk?"

She looked down at her feet, before opening the door more and letting you pass her.

"Sorry I've not replied to your texts, been busy." She said not reaching your gaze as you stood in the hallway.

"That's crap Jen and you know it.................. Look I'm sorry about Sunday, I thought you wanted me to kiss you, I thought you wanted to you know, do other stuff."

"I wanted you to kiss me, you didn't make me do anything I didn't want to do, I just ..........God I'm so embarrassed that Willie walked in." She said turning away from you her hand running across her forehead.

"That's why you've not replied because you're embarrassed about it? About him walking in on us?"

"Yeah I'm embarrassed I made a pass at you, it probably shouldn't have happened. I'm sorry."