Flirting - Part One

Start from the beginning

You were wearing a black lace thong and matching bra, you'd already done your make up and had literally just finished your hair. You walked into your own wardrobe setting up your photo in the same way his was. You hung the two dresses you'd been considering for tonight on either side of your mirror and then you posed turning your body slightly so that he'd be able to see you were wearing a thong, sticking your bum up a little.

You write out the message. "I know, I don't know what to wear tonight either" you added the photo and pressed send. "Oh and I like the navy suit btw" you added after.

You felt like such an idiot. You'd never sent photos like that before to anyone. You'd also never taken it that far with Niall. You were nervous for his reply.

"Picking clothes is so difficult. Maybe we should skip dinner and just hang out with each other in what we have on now." He added a few wink emojis.

"Don't think the birthday girl would appreciate us bailing on her, maybe another time x"

"That a promise?" He asked.

"Maybe" you replied.

"Tease! Wear the black dress, see you soon x"

You decided to put on the black dress. It was knee length with ¾ sleeves and a low v neck, perfect to show off your boobs. It fitted and hugged in the right places. You had black heels and matching clutch to finish the outfit off. You checked the time almost 6:15. Niall and Willie didn't live far, just around the corner so you decided to walk to theirs.

You rang the bell and Willie opened the door, greeting you with a hug.

"Where's the birthday girl?" You asked.

"She's just finishing getting ready." He replied.

"How did it go with her dad today?" You whispered.

"Great, he was really happy. But now I'm nervous!"

"Don't be you'll do great!" You replied giving him a massive smile.

"Come on I'll get you a glass of wine" he said gesturing to the kitchen.

"Niall ready yet?" You asked.

"No idea, go ask him what he wants to drink will you please?"

"Sure" you replied putting your clutch bag down on the kitchen work top.

You walked down the hall way to Niall's bedroom, you knocked. No reply, so you slowly opened the door. His room was ridiculously tidy and clean. Sleek and modern.

"Hey Ni you here?" You called out.

"I'm in here" he shouted back from his walk in wardrobe.

You walked over and leant against the door frame. He was straightening the collar on his white shirt. A little bit of chest hair just peeking out.

"Nice suit" you said smiling.

He smirked.

"Nice dress, although I'm currently thinking about the underwear you've got on underneath." He raised his eyebrows.

"You liked that picture did you?" You smiled giving him a cheeky wink.

"God yes!" He said walking over to you.

He put his hands on your hips, stroking his thumbs over the fabric. "You wore the black dress?"

"well you asked me to" you said running your fingers along the lapels of his jacket trying not to look at him. You knew your eyes would give away how much you wanted him. He smelled amazing, fresh from his shower with a hint of cinnamon.

You'd never shared an intimate moment like this with Niall before. You'd flirted before but nothing like this. You liked it way too much. He closed the gap between you, he was so close to you now. He tilted his head, his nose meeting yours and he nudged at you making you finally look him in the eye. His eyes were different now almost lustful.

"God I want to kiss you so much" he said.

Shit did he just say he wanted to kiss me?

"Hey you two coming? The others are here and we are getting the drinks sorted." It was Willie shouting through Niall's open bedroom door, he couldn't have seen you near the door way of the walk in wardrobe but you dropped your hands from Niall's jacket and went to step back. He held onto your hips not letting you move away from him, your heart was beating so fast and loud you were sure he could hear it.

"Yeah will be right there" Niall replied to Willie not taking his eyes from you.

He leaned back down towards you again, the tip of his nose touching yours. "Can I kiss you now before we get interrupted again?" You moved your hands up to the back of his neck, fingers running through his hair as you pulled him down so your lips met. It started off slow, lips just ghosting over each other before you knew you needed more and it became fast and passionate. His tongue entering your mouth with so much lust you moaned out in pleasure. His hands were on your hips and back deepening the kiss. Fucking hell this was a good kiss. You didn't wait it to stop but you knew if you were any longer in his room then Becky would come looking for you.

You broke away from him an annoyed moan left his lips. "We should stop" you said. "Everyone is waiting for us."

"I know" he said sighing. "I just didn't want to."

You both checked you appearance in his mirror and walked out into the living room.

"What you two been up to eh?" Asked Deo winking.

"Nothing that your thinking Deo, you dirty fucker!" Said Niall.

He obviously didn't want it to be known to anyone what had happened and you didn't either.