Interrupted - Part Two

Start from the beginning

"Probably shouldn't have happened?" You said your voice level rising.

"Yeah I mean we are friends, friends don't do that. I can't be friends with benefits. I just couldn't." She argued at me.

"Do you think that's what I wanted? To fool around with you and just stay friends?" You couldn't believe she'd thought that.

She had no reply.

"I kissed you because I wanted to. Because I'm crazy about you. Because I want to be with you."

Her shocked face said it all. She had no clue how you'd been feeling about her. How you'd been wanting to ask her out for ages but never had the guts to do it. Too scared to mess up the friendship you have.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have freaked out, but the kiss and stuff just took me by surprise. It was the last thing I was expecting. I just got embarrassed that we were caught I suppose." She said as she leaned back against the wall in the hallway.

There was silence in the hallway, both of you clearly trying to work out what to say or do next.

"Can we start over?" She whispered "or maybe finished what we started?"

You looked up and met her eyes, a cheeky smirk on her face. You laughed as you walked over to her and swept a lock of her hair behind her ear that had fallen across her face. You leaned down and kissed her, sweeping your tongue across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth allowing you in. The kiss was heated, all the built up tension of the last 4 days taking hold.

Her hands were in your hair pulling and tugging at it holding you close against her mouth. Your hands were on her hips pulling her closer, your cock getting harder in the constraints of your jeans and boxers. You rutted your covered cock against her and the moan that left her mouth was dirty.

Clothes were discarded in between kisses and within minutes you were naked and you were able to take in how beautiful she was. Her face was flushed, her heart racing and her lips plump and red.

"Need you" she mumbled as you leaned in to nip and suck at her neck. "God I need you to fuck me hard."

You were still standing in the hallway with no intention of going anywhere. You needed her now, needed to be inside her. Her back was up against the wall as you hitched up her leg and lined yourself up against her entrance and pushed your throbbing cock inside her. "Oh fuck Niall you feel so good" she moaned as you felt her walls stretch to accommodate your length.

You watched as you slid yourself out and then back in, slowly thrusting up harder and deeper. You grabbed both her hips and pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around your waist. You let out a loud growl feeling how deep you'd got inside her as she arched her back her arms wrapped around your shoulders. With your knees bent and the wall steadying you both, you started to thrust up again. Slowly at first before speeding up making sure you went as deep as possible.

You brought your head up to face her, beads of sweat on your forehead. "God you're beautiful" you whispered in her ear "You feel amazing, fucking crazy for you...................... You want me to fuck you harder dirty girl?"

You heard her breath hitch at your words.

"Yes, fuck me harder, God, right there, please don't stop" she begged as you sped up your rhythm.

Her hands that were in your hair were pulling on it. "Look at me" she moaned. "Look at me whilst you watch me cum, see what you do to me."

"Fuck" you growled, the words echoing around the hallway. "Cum for me".

You fucked her harder and harder, her boobs bouncing up and down and then you felt it. She clenched herself around your cock as she cried out your name her orgasm crashing down on her and you watched as she rode it out whilst you continued to fuck her. Your own orgasm escaping you seconds later and you closed your eyes as you tucked your head in the crook of her neck moaning against her soft skin whilst you released yourself inside her.

You stood for a few minutes still wrapped up together. You released her legs and let her feet find the floor. Both of you panting, trying to catch your breath as you rested your forehead against hers. You both stared at each other, taking in what had just happened. You brought your hands up to cup her face and you kissed her gently her hands finding your biceps and running her finger along them sending shivers through you.

"Wish we could've done that Sunday" she whispered against your mouth. You laughed "think Willie would've had a heart attack if he walked in on this!"

You both began to cool down but didn't move from your position against the hall way wall until she started to shiver. "Want to warm up in bed, maybe stay the night?" She smiled.

"Definitely I love sleeping next to you."

"I love sleeping next to you to."