Robin, the best kept secret

Start from the beginning

"Lily, I'm doing this because I care for you. We don't know who found out it was you who coded the League, I'm worried that I'll loose you." I sigh then hug Bruce, this is all a nightmare for me.

"Fine, but don't expect me to fine with this." Bruce nods, then I change out of my costume. It's a female suit, the bracelet only makes me look like a dude, so I get to wear a suit that is a feminine make, it just isn't noticeable with the bracelet. I put on a simple shirt, and leggings. Then head upstairs to see Jason. I find him in his room, he is nervous, tomorrow is his first day at Gotham Academy. They have been renovating the building, and added the middle school to it. So, I get to go to school with my adoptive brother.

"Hey Jaybird." He looks over at me and smiles, if I was a boy, Jason would act differently, but I'm a girl.

"Hey Lil. I'm nervous about tomorrow, what if others don't like me?" I sigh then walk over to him.
"Jason, you might be bullied because you where adopted by a billionaire, Bruce Wayne, these kids grew up rich, so they see us as different. You'll have to live with this, but remember this," I kneel down next to him and smile.
"Bruce loves you very much, I love you, and you weren't adopted for publicity, but because Bruce loves you and wants to make your life better. If you want, you can hang with me and Babs." He nods then hugs me, I smile as I hug him back. Jason has a tough personality to block out the pain. He is like me, just I show mine through cheerfulness. I get up and lead him to dinner, Alfred made Chicken parmesan. It's one of my favorites. We eat dinner then head to bed, tomorrow is gonna be a long day. I sigh then fall asleep, thinking about how I'm gonna have to be careful to not slip up.

Next Day

So when I got to school, I saw Barbra. I smiled and walked over to her, as I did, I saw certain team members in the crowd.
"Hi Barbra." I wave at her as I reach her.
"Hey Lily, what's up?" I look at her and sigh.
"Oh, the usual. I've got another threat, Bruce is being overprotective, Jason is being Jason, and I still have a Chemistry essay to do." Barbra laughs, and I just roll my eyes, but then I feel something pull my sleeve. I look down and see Jason, I smile then pick him up. Even though he is three inches smaller than me, he weighs a bunch.
"Jason, have you been gorging on Alfred's cookies?" I ask/exclaim, he just chuckles.
"Maybe, but he makes me eat them, now, I want to go on your back." I sigh then hand Barbra my backpack, and Jason climbs onto my back. Me and Barbra are Laughing and so is Jason, I can tell the team is confused, and other students are staring at me like I'm crazy. I just ignored them, then remembered.
"Shoot." Jason and Barbra look at me confused, I sigh.
"I'm giving the tour to the new middle schoolers, I just remembered." I set Jason down, then grab my backpack.
"Come on Jason, time to get you to class." He just sighs then grabs my hand, then we walk over to where the middle schoolers are.
"Middle schoolers, over here please!" I yell at them, they rush over to me, and Jason joins them. I smile and look at the gaggle of kids.
"Ok, my name is Stephanie-Rachel Wayne. I'll be showing you to your part of the school, but first the rules." I look at each of them in the eyes, they squirm under my strict stare. They are weak, I'm not even batglaring.
"Rule one, no bullying. Rule two, respect school property. Rule three, no judgment of others because of their background or their parents. Rule four, listen to your elders. Because we live in Gotham, we have to listen to our teachers, in case the school is attacked." They nod, and I sigh, now for the most important rule.
"And last rule, no weapons or objects that are used in harming others." They nod vigorously, and then I smile.
"Now, to class." I turn around and march to the middle school wing. Smiling and acting happy.

Artemis

I'm getting ready for school, this Liliana girl is just gonna be a snob. Like all rich kids, and I'm not looking forward to that. I sigh then head to school. When I get there, the others are already here, well, minus Robin. He's lucky, he gets a solo mission. We're protecting a snobby rich girl. We see her arrive at school, with a little boy. About 7 grade, and she walks over to a red hair girl. They laugh after she says something, and I roll my eyes, but then I see the boy walk over to her, and she smiles at him and then picks him up. I'm confused, that's not how rich kids behave.
Team. I see her, but aren't rich kids snobby and not whatever that is? I say into the mind link. They shrug, then I see the little boy on her back. She is laughing and smiling, like this is everyday for her. Then she puts him down and rushes somewhere else, next thing I know someone yells.
"Middle Schoolers, over here please, like now!" All the Middle schoolers rush over to that girl were supposed to protect.
"There you have it, snobby rich kid!" I say into the mind link, the others sigh, but then I hear what she's saying.
"Rule one, no bullying. Rule two, respect school property. Rule three, no judgment of others because of their background or their parents. Rule four, listen to your elders. Because we live in Gotham, we have to listen to our teachers, in case the school is attacked. And last rule, no weapons or objects that are used in harming others. Now that the rules have been addressed, on with the tour!" She exclaimed, laughing while heading into the building.
"What was that?" I asked into the mind link.
"No idea, but we just got a notification from Batman, he said that we are to go to her house after school and guard her there, her father will introduce us to her and her brother, oh and her friend is coming over as well."
"Got it Aqualad, now we have to go to the office. So we can get a tour of the school." Miss M says, we all just shrugged then head there.