Robin, the best kept secret

Ok, so my name is Stephanie-Rachel Liliana Grayson-Wayne. Daughter of Bruce Wayne, so, you might be wondering who the hell I am. Well, I'm the Ward/almost daughter of Billionaire Bruce Wayne. I had an older brother, Richard(Dick) Grayson, but he died with my family.

Oh, about that...

When I was eight years old, my family was murdered right before my eyes. You see, I grew up in the Circus, and we where trapeze artists. My brother, Dick, he was eleven. My mom and dad died as well, along with my aunt and uncle. Oh, and my cousin Johnny, he was 14, and annoying. However, I would do anything to see him, Dick, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Josh, mom, and dad. I was the only survivor, and I saw them fall to their deaths. It was all because of Tony Zucco, that stupid Malfia bos, he tampered with the ropes, that broke and killed my family.

Ok, so I have a secret......

I'm Robin, ya know, the 'Boy' Wonder. My identity is the most guarded secret in the Justice League, only Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hawk Girl, Martin Manhunter, Green Lantern, Zatara, and Black Canary know my true identity.

So, your probably wondering how I'm a girl yet a boy. Well, when I first became Robin, Batman asked Zatara to enchant something for him. To change the appearance of the wearer, the item is a silver bracelet. Zatara did, on one condition, to see the person he was intended to change the appearance of. Me, so, he enchanted the bracelet to make me look and sound like a boy while I wear it.

I have two best friends, Wally is my best friend in uniform, Barbra Gordon is my best friend ever. She has recently became Batgirl, and she loves it. Bruce has taken on another kid, Jason Todd. I heard that the little boy I met my last preference, Tim Drake, his parents died, and he was adopted. I'm sad, I really liked that kid. Jason is younger than me by four years, I'm currently 13. It's been four years since I became Robin, and since my parents died. It's been a year since Young Justice started, and the team still doesn't know I'm really a girl.

So, you probably want to know what I really look like. So, I'm 4'9, I have Raven black hair that goes down to my waist. I have blue eyes and pale skin, I'm flexing cuz I'm an acrobat. Bruce Wayne is Batman, obviously, and well that's me.

Present time

"Ok, team, your going to be going undercover at a school. A student has been targeted, and she is a very important person." I'm looking at Batman, I think I know what he's getting at, and I don't like it at all! He pulls up a picture, and guess who it is, yep, yours truly, me!
"Her name is Stephanie-Rachel Liliana Wayne, Ward of Bruce Wayne. She's been targeted by the Light, because they linked her to us."

"What!" I flinch as Wally screams.

"Kid Flash, volume." He just looks angry, and Superboy is recovering his ears.

"As I was saying, they found out that she coded and programmed all of our systems. As you can see, she is only 13, so this is impressive. They want her on their side so they can hack all of our systems. Team dismissed, except Robin. I need to discuss with you a different mission." I nod, glaring furiously at my father.

"Robin, your going to be on a different mission." I nod and scoff, he's only doing this so that if the others are snooping they will think I'm gonna be on a legit mission.

"Your job, solo assignment. I'll give you the details back at the Batcave." I nod then Zetatube out, once I get to the batcave, and Bruce gets there, I vent.

"What the hell! I don't need protection, I'm a flippin bat for god's sake! Why the hell is the team going to my school?!?" Bruce sighs then pulls down his cowl, and places both hands on my shoulders as I take off my gloves with the bracelt coming off as well. Bruce pulls off my mask and looks me in the eyes.