Eleven- I love you Hooda, I always will

"What, so you're just going to keep ignoring me and avoiding me" Aditya spoke from the table, his shirt tight against his chest

Zoya looked at the dinner in her hand, she slowly turned away from walking to the stairs and sat opposite him at the table. She wanted to be as far away as possible, because she knew, if he asked her to stay she wouldn't have been able to deny him.

Aditya nodded "So, London"

"Please, I don't want to do this now" she shook her head

"Then when" he slammed his glass down "When Zoya, are you even going to let me say goodbye, you may be okay with sacrificing your happiness, but I am not, when it's you that I want, do you think I will ever be able to be happy with Pooja, we won't last, because all I will want is you, I don't care where you are, I won't forget what we had"

"We didn't have anything, it was one kiss"

"It wasn't just one kiss Zoya, i'm in love with you, stop acting like this is easy for me because it isn't, even if it's easy for you" he stood up "You want to be stubborn then be stubborn, i'm going"

"Wait" Zoya grabbed his hand "Please, it isn't easy for me either" she wrapped her arms around him "I'm sorry"

Aditya held her tightly "What if you forget me"

"I won't, I, " she looked up at him "I love you too, i'm so sorry, all this time I thought I didn't, I can't hide it anymore"

"Then stay, Zoya please, just stay, we can fix this, i'll take the blame, I don't want to marry someone that isn't you"

As much as she wanted to deny him again, she couldn't find it within herself to do so. "But I can't watch you marry someone and I can't be the reason Pooja Aapi's heart gets broken"

Aditya dropped his arms, stepping back "I understand, I guess this is what is meant to be"

Zoya pulled him back to her, standing on her tiptoes she pressed her lips to his "I love you Hooda, I always will"

OMG TWO DAYS LEFT