Four- I'm always up for a challenge

The first hour and a half had been bitter. Aditya hoped the next hour and a half would be better. They were going to his faviourate cafe, it was old style with a jukebox that played the same five songs. Pooja hated it and so because of this he never really got the chance to go.

Zoya hopped out of the car and made her way inside, she hadn't spoken to him since shouting at him on the beach. He had ruined her life and would continue to do so. He was selfish, he didn't even love Pooja, but yet he wouldn't tell her. She looked over at Aditya who had his grey shirt hanging over his dark blue jeans as he ordered their drinks.

He sat before her "Zoya, about earlier, about it all, I never did forget what I did, and I don't think I ever will, I know I need to make this up to you, but I know I need to do something amazing to do that, I just don't know what"

A smug smile came to her lips as she looked around "I have a starting point, i'll pick a song, you dance, in front of everyone, atleast that way i'll know I embarassed you like you always used to embarass me"

Aditya nodded "That sounds fair, I guess" he stood up dusting himself off as she picked a song

Zoya raised her eyebrow, "An item song for the biggest item in the room" she put her thumb and finger in her mouth and whistled loudly

Aditya tapped his chin, if he was going to do this, he wasn't going to do it alone. She needed cheering up. He grabbed her hand yanking her to him, then span her around

"Hey, this wasn't part of the rules Hooda" Zoya let out a loud shriek as he lifted her into the air, and span again, then when he brought her down, he pulled her back to his chest, his arms around her waist

"Why, too scared to embarass yourself Siddiqui" he whispered into her ear, then let out a husky laugh. He twirled her out, then back into his arms, dipping her low

Zoya breathed out a laugh "That's the first time in years you've called me that, and you know me Hooda, i'm always up for a challenge" she picked her leg up, winding it around his she pulled herself up, then stood behind him, turning him around to face her she pulled him slightly atop her as she led back against the table "I just fear, you can't keep up with me"

Aditya looked down at Zoya, the position was intimate, very intimate. Her breathing was laboured, her chest raising fast. It had been a very long time since he had looked at her this way, the years had done her well, she was ten times more beautiful now. Her fiery spirit had always seemed to set a fire within him. Aditya pulled her up to him, then span her around fast, his fingers trailing down her arm "You sure I can't keep up"

Zoya turned, stepping on one of the tables "Depends, can you catch me" she jumped off the table, landing in his arms, giggling into his shoulder as he span her around

Aditya placed her down, he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, noticing how her eyes lightened to a beautiful light chocolate colour "It's been a long time since i've had this much fun"

Zoya smiled up at him, fingers grazing against his stubble "Me too Hooda, me too" she pulled away "It's nearly midnight, let's drink our drinks and go"

Aditya looked down at his empty hands, how good it had felt to have her close. For just a moment to be laughing with her again like the old times. She made his soul feel alive in ways Pooja never could. Was it possible the feelings he had tried so hard to bury were making their appearance once again?

And now you've reached the end of day one:), well their first night alone, they still have 7 lovely days left!

Thank you for everyone who has participated so far! Next question for the start of day two which comes out tomorrow- What have you achieved that you are proud of?

And that's all from me folks! I wrote these parts in under an hour and a half, so they aren't great or long