gentle Gaara (part two)

(ok recap. Garra just said he loved you and you got on his lap and kissed him. Now is his reaction)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N cupped her hands on Gaara's cheeks and gently kissed him. He was shoked by her actions. When she pulled away her face was almost as red as Gaara's hair. "Y-Y/N......I....", He was speechless. Before Y/N could say anything Gaara pulled her into another kiss this time with more passion and a small bit of force. Y/N kissed back and slid her arms around Gaara's neck. They broke the kiss but it was only for a few seconds for air. Gaara pulled her into another kiss but this times he pinned her down on the floor. He then slid his hands all over her body and started to kiss down to her neck. Y/N let out a small moan when Garra kissed a certain spot. He stayed at the spot for a while until there was a knock at the door. "Gaara your times up", Sakura yelled from the other side. Gaara got up and helped up Y/N and went out and took off her blind fold. "I love you Y/N", gaara said as he grabbed Y/N's hand and walked over to the circle. "I live you too gaara".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hope that was good enough. Im going to make an after seven minutes but he will be drunk because why not. I will be making a story with the older people's like kakashi and Itachi. Love you guys have any requests)