Introduction

(Hello pretty's this is my first anything x reader and this will be sexual pre-warning. Hope you like it.)
(Y/N = your name)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     So you and your best friend Sakura were non-stop talking about the party you guys were having for the last day of school. Everyone was invited and you were all staying at your place for the party and maybe sleepover. Time passed by quickly and now people were showing up for the party. The room filled with noises and you had to yell to get everyone's attention,"EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME". The room fell quiet as everyone stared at you. "We will start off tonight's party with a game of seven minutes in heaven", Sakura said as she got an empty beer bottle. "Ok everyone get in a circle so we can spin to see who gose first", you said as you sat on the floor. Everyone sat and Sakura spined the bottle. When it stopped it landed on you. You smiled and found Sakura tieing a blind fold around your eyes. "Ok now that you can't see I'll help you to the closet", Sakura said as she led you into the closet. She shut the door and you sat and waited for the someone to come in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is the introduction so the rest will be who gose in with you. Let's hope your dream boy is in it.)