loving lee

(yes I'm doing lee........why dose that sound wrong. He's not a loved character but he's so freaking adorable I can't help it.... But he's not drunk because I don't want him to kill anyone.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura walked around the circle handing people beers but stopped at lee. "Sorry lee but I don't think it would be wise for you to drink," Sakura said as she passed the beer to Naruto. Lee nods,"I completely understand and I don't blame you". Sakura spun the bottle that laid in between all of them and it slowly landed on Lee. "Ha the bottle chose someone without a bottle", tenten said half drunk. Lee stud up and walked twords the closet. "You do know how to play right", Sakura said. Lee nods and walked into the closet. He looked over at Y/N and seen she was asleep. He sat next to her and pulled her onto him so she used him as a pillow. He began to play with her hair, 'wow....Y/N's hair is so soft', he thought. Y/N began to toss and turn. 'oh no....I think she's having a nightmare', Lee though. Without thinking he leaned down and gently kissed Y/N. To his surprise she kissed back. When they broke the kiss Lee stared at Y/N while she sat up and strached. "Hehe good morning Y/N", he said. Y/N turned twords Lee. "Lee.....is that you", she said in a shy voice. Lee stud up and strached. "Yep and our seven minutes are almost up I think it's just a minute now", he said. Y/N turned twords him and smiled,"so are you going to do anything to me". Lee chuckled and shook his head,"well you see Y/N I already kissed you and that is all I wanted to do.....besides I don't want to seem like a pervert", lee said sounding alittle sad. The closet door swong open and scared Lee. ''times up", Sakura said. Lee stepped out and Y/N look off the blind fold and waited for the next person to give it to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lee is so sweet I couldn't make him do something perverted. I will be making a "adult" version of this which would be the more grown characters like kakasi and Itachi.....sorry if I butchered those names)