shino's lovebug

(shino is another not that loved of a character so I'm going to do a story for him.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura came back to the circle and sat down. She went to reach the bottle but on her hand was a bug. She jumped up and ran out the room. "Hehe it's just a fly Sakura it's not going to hurt you", shino yelled as the fly came back to him. Sakura came back looking pissed. "keep your bugs away from me ok", she said as she sat down in the circle. She spun the bottle and a moth landed on it making it for in shino. "Hey that's cheating", she said. Shino got up,"no it's not I didn't stop it", he walked over to the closet and got in. Y/N was right by the door waiting. Shino picked her up by the thighs and held her against the wall. "Y/N I have a surprise". He pulled off the Y/N blind fould and replaced it with his glasses. When she opened her eyes it was like she had the vision of a fly. "Oh....ok this is kinda cool", she said looking around the closet. She took off the glasses to see a beautiful pair of hazel brown eyes. This was the first time she had ever seen shinos eyes. Shino flipped down his collar and kissed Y/N. They sat there for a good while and when they broke from the kiss the room was filled with fireflies. "Oh my God shino... This is beautiful", Y/N said as she stared at the bugs. Shino slightly slid his hands up Y/N's shirt while she was distracted. "Is it ok if I....", He quickly took off Y/N shirt. Her face turned bright red. He kissed her neck as a knock came from the door. "Ok you two love birds....or should I say love bugs 30 seconds left", Sakura yelled. Shino let Y/N down and gave her her shirt. She put the shirt and blind fold back on so no one would know it came off.

(Extra story)

When Y/N and shino came back to the circle everyone was here except for one. "Hey why isn't choji here", Y/N asked. "he's out with his dad if he was here we would have food but he's not", Sakura said sounding sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(That's the last for the teens or younger ones besides the gaara part 2. Love you guys hope you like it.)