lets play yes Sasuke

(ok your not a neko anymore. I got the idea for the name from another Naruto x reader story. If I miss spell things that's not my strong point. This one will get very VERY sexual because Sasuke seems like that kind of guy....right??? P.S this is going to be a lllooonnnggg one)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Y/N waits in the closet she heard loud laughter coming from the room. "Oh my God Sasuke put you shirt back on", Sakura said. Y/N checks burnt bright red from that comment. The doors to the closet swong open. "Sasuke we didn't spin the bottle yet come back", Sakura said pulling in Sasuke's waist. "Hehe no I can do what I want for I am Sasuke ochiha." He turned to face Sakura. She shook her head,"Sasuke your drunk", she said as Sasuke interrupted her,"I don't care all i want to do is go nibble on my lady Y/N's neck". With that said Sasuke stepped into the closet and slammed the door shut. He turned to find Y/N sitting in the corner with her face as red as his sharingon. He walked over and crouched down in front of her,"ah....Y/N you ok... You look like a damn tomato", he said which scared Y/N. She looked up at him with the blind fold still on,"y-ya.....i-im fine". Sasuke laughed and then Y/N found herself laying on the floor with Sasuke over her. Sasuke bent down and nibbled on Y/N's neck making her quietly moan. He then slid his hands up her shirt and gently groped her curves up to her chest. His lips never left her skin as he slowly made his way to her lips and kissed her. She could taste the beer in his breath but loved it. She kissed back and rapped her arms around him. As Sasuke leaned up against Y/N felt something poking her inner thigh. Sasuke then sat up and pulled Y/N onto his lap and what ever was poking Y/N's thigh was now hard up against her clothed entrance. "One minute left", Sakura yelled from the other side. Sasuke growled and grabbed Y/N's waist and slowly mover back and forth making what ever was against her rub her entrance. Y/N covered her mouth so she wouldn't moan. Sasuke on the other hand was growling and groaning. As soon as Sasuke stopped Sakura swong the door open to find Y/N sitting on Sasuke's lap and leaning against his chest slightly breathing heavy. "What the hell....that was only seven minutes how ...what.....I'm not even going to ask", Sakura said as she walked back to everyone. Y/N got off Sasuke and took off the blind fold and found Sasuke in her face. He gave her a kiss then went back to the circle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Well......I need to make an after story....well this could have been worse.....I could have had them both but naked....hope it's ok. And sorry for spelling wrong)