kiba gets wild

(in this one your going to be a neko just because that's how I'm writing it plus kibas part dog it makes sense)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room got quite as Sakura walked back to the circle. She spun the bottle and a white tail stopped it so it pointed twords kiba who was finishing a bottle a beer. "Kiba your up", Sakura said. Kiba shook his head and then slapped his cheeks. When he finally got up akamaru started barking and jumping. Kiba gave him a hard stare,"no akamaru..... Daddy needs his play time alone", he said as he headed to the closet. As soon as he walked in everyone heard Y/N scream,"OOOWWW MY TAIL''. Kiba accidentally stepped on her tail. He moved his foot and watched as Y/N picked up her tail and messed with it. Kiba closed the door and quickly kneed over Y/N. "Sorry about your tail....let me see it", kiba said as he took Y/N's tail. He starts petting and rubbing her tail which caused her to start purring. She quickly covered her mouth hoping it would stop but it didn't. "Hehe seems like someone likes this....what smells so....hehe good", kiba said as he started to sniff Y/N's neck and slowly went down to her thighs. "Hehe wow you have such a strong sent", he said right before started nibbleing on Y/N thigh causing her to let out a quiet moan/purr. Kiba then quickly stopped and kissed Y/N passionately. Y/N kissed back and rapped her arms around kiba's neck. He then slid his hands up onto her head and started to mess with her ears. She purred loudly and it made kiba grawl into the kiss. He bit and licked Y/N's lip asking to enter and she quickly aloud him but tryed to take dominance. Kiba played along with her and loved the feeling of her exploring his mouth. He then started to wrestle with their tounges to gain the dominance. "30 SECONDS", Sakura yelled from the other side of the door. They broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva hang from their lips. Kiba rubbed one of Y/N's ears and whispered, "your a good kitty....let's play more roughly later tonight". He then got up and walked out the closet leaving Y/N a hot blushing mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Oh my God kiba's drunk too....well their all drunk but damn kiba. I'll definitely be making an after seven minutes with him. Have any requests)