first pick shikamaru

(3nd pint of view)

Out side the closet Sakura came back to the circle giggling. She spun the bottle. It spun 15 times before it stopped and landed on shikamaru. He stud up with a smirk on his face. Everyone could tell he was drunk. He walked over to the closet where Y/N is at. The door shut behind him making Y/N jump. Shikamaru laughed before turning on the light in the closet. The light was bright, casting a shadow on the floor. He pulled Y/N onto the floor so she was laying down. He then used shadow manipulation justu and created several shadow hands. He sat and watched as his shadow ran over every part of Y/N body. He then got bored and made one of his shadow go underneath Y/N's shorts causing her to gasp. He took that opportunity to get over and kiss Y/N and shoved his tounge in her mouth. He explored ever inch of her mouth while his shadows went up her shorts more and found her clothed entrance. There was a bang on the door. "You have a minute left", Sakura yelled but was not heard. Shikamaru's shadow rubed Y/N's clothed entrance and made her squirm around. He finally released and took off Y/N's blind fold. "I may be drunk but I like you and if you feel the same meet me in the old oak tree at the training grounds", he said before the closet door was swong open by Sakura. "Ok times up..... shikamaru you weren't supposed to take her blind fold off", she said. Shikamaru walked past her,"oh well this game is a drag anyway", he said with a smile. Y/N got up and walked out blushing like crazy. She sat next to shikamaru and he instantly rapped his arm around her. Then the game went on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I hope that was ok for the first time. I'm planning on making a the hours after the seven minutes which if what happened after the game. If you have any requests I'll take them. Now I need sleep. Need to stop writing fanfictions instead of sleeping X} )