EPILOGUE 💏 💕

12 YEARS LATER..

Everything has change. They all have their own life now.. They became successful in life. And they became very busy in their career but they still have bond and communication.

Yoongi is now a successful officer/detective. He is still single. He is now 31 years old.

Taehyung is now 30 years old. He is now a succelful business man and he have his own restaurant. He have a girlfriend name Jennie.

Jimin/IU is getting married. Jimin own a dance studio and he is a successful CEO. And IU is a successful fashion designer.

Jungkook Is now 30 years old. He is a very successful person and he is now the CEO of his mother's company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook is still single but for him he is not. Every time a girl would ask him out on a date, he would always reject and sometimes he would say to that girl that he already have a wife. Y/n.

And yes.... Ever since y/n died he never fell to someone else.

His hyungs tried to set him up on a date but he would always end up getting slapped or sometimes getting splash by a water or wine.

Because if he's on a date he would always talk about y/n. Sometimes he would say something rude and harsh words to that girl which made them angry.

Well.. Jungkook became a very cold person since the day y/n left him.

He became cold to other girls also. And he became a workaholic person. He is very strict and serious when it comes to work and his staff were very afraid of him.

For the past 12 years, jungkook change so much. He became a very cold person, and sometimes he would get drunk and he always think about y/n. Sometimes he would talk to y/n while staring at her photo.

He still love y/n.

Jungkook is very popular to girls. Every girl wants him. But jungkook being a cold person ignore them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLUB

Jungkook is drinking wine while the girls in the club were staring at him. Their stares was flirty but he ignore them.

???: Hi oppa.. Wants some pleasure?

She said seductively. Jungkook turn around and he saw a very cute girl. She's wearing a tight mini skirt and crop top. Jungkook smirk.

JUNGKOOK: You want to pleasure me?

The girl nodded. Jungkook smirk and pull her closer to him.

JUNGKOOK: What's your name babygirl?

???: I'm tzuyu...

JUNGKOOK: Well.. Hello tzuyu.. I'm-

TZUYU: Jeon jungkook..