CHAPTER 6

AUTHOR'S POV:

Jungkook walk angrily inside his classroom. Everyone look at him and he gave them a death glares which made them look away.

He sat to his chair and taehyung notice him and he sat next to him.

TAEHYUNG: Yah.. What's your problem?

JUNGKOOK: ...........

TAEHYUNG: Are you mad at me because I assumed you tried to rape me?

Jungkook look at him with wide eyes.

JUNGKOOK: Yah! I told you to stop saying that.. It's disgusting.

He rolled his eyes and look away.

TAEHYUNG: OK.. OK.. Then.. Tell me what's your problem?

JUNGKOOK: nothing.

TAEHYUNG: Come on.. I know there's something wrong. Tell me.

JUNGKOOK: *sigh* She's really annoying, hyung.

TAEHYUNG: Why do you keep saying she's annoying? She didn't do anything to you.

JUNGKOOK: Well.. Just looking at her face made me remember that bastard.. Of what he did in the past.

Taehyung just sigh. He knew what happened in the past.

TAEHYUNG: Jungkook..... I know you're still angry with jimin.. And I know how you suffer all this years.. But I'm telling you.. Don't involve y/n into this. She know nothing about what happened in the past.

JUNGKOOK: I don't care, hyung.. I will make sure he will feel the pain I felt before. And I will invole y/n into this.

TAEHYUNG: But she's innocent, jungkook. She doesn't know anything about what happened.

JUNGKOOK: I said I don't care.. She's jimin's sister.. And she is like her brother. They are both annoying.

TAEHYUNG: Then just break up with her.

JUNGKOOK: I really want to dump that girl.. But I'm scared to hurt noona.. She told me the other day that if I hurt y/n it's like I'm hurting her too. And I don't want that. I don't want to hurt her. I love her hyung.

TAEHYUNG: You are blind jungkook. You just need some space and time to think about your feelings, then you will realize that you are just blind.

JUNGKOOK: No... I'm not blind, hyung. I really love her.

Taehyung sigh. He really know how it feels when you are blind in love to someone. And he can tell that jungkook is blind by love. Because he felt it before to someone. He was once blinded in love to someone. And that was his biggest mistake to fall in love with a wrong person.

Seeing jungkook acting like this made him worried that he might regret it in the end. Just like him. Taehyung knew that jungkook was blind. But what can he do? He tried to stop him and talk to him but he never listen to him. He realize that he can't help jungkook. He can only help himself to realize that he was just blind in love to iu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:00 P.M

You were patiently waiting for jungkook to finish his dance practice. You were leaning against his locker while humming a song.

???: How many times do I have to tell you to not to wait for me until my dance practice.

You heard a cold voice. You turn to your left and you saw jungkook. You smile at him.