CHAPTER 19

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook is walk towards his classroom with a sad look. He had his head down while walking to his classroom ignoring everyone who was looking at him.

' Why is he looking so sad? '

' He looks sad and lonely. '

' Yeah.. He looks really different today. '

' I agree.. Ever since y/n didn't attend school. He wasn't smiling anymore like before. '

' Is it because of y/n? '

' I don't think so.. I think it's about taehyung or iu unnie. '

He heard them whispering while he was walking in the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP

Jungkook is having lunch alone. He felt lonely not because taehyung wasn't there beside him but because of her.

He don't have his appetite. He was only staring at his food.

' Why aren't you eating, oppa? You know it's not good if you skip your lunch. '

Y/n's voice echoed on his head when he remember those times he saw with her. He sigh and started to eat.

While he was eating his lunch he felt someone's presence in front of him. He look up hoping it was y/n. But to his disappointment.. It wasn't her.

IU: Hi jungkook.. Can I sit with you?

Jungkook just nodded and look down on his food. Iu seat in front of jungkook. He notice she was staring so he look up to face her. And he was right.. She was staring at him.

JUNGKOOK: Aren't you eating, noona?

Iu just shook her head as 'no'.

IU: Actually.. I want to talk to you about something..

JUNGKOOK: What is it?

He ask her casually. He didn't feel anything when she was talking to him. He didn't feel any spark anymore.