CHAPTER 18

AUTHOR'S POV

2 DAYS LATER

Jungkook arrived at his classroom

Jungkook arrived at his classroom. He walk inside the room and he saw taehyung was already sitting on his chair. Taehyung look at jungkook.

But he still have those cold eyes on him. He rolled his eyes and look away and turn his gaze to the window.

Jungkook sigh and sat on his chair. Then he remember someone.

Y/n

She's been absent for 4 days. Which is a weird thing for him, because he knows y/n very well. She wouldn't miss her class even she's not feeling well.

But now, it's been 4 days since he didn't saw her attending school.

TIME SKIP

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was having lunch alone because taehyung is avoiding me

I was having lunch alone because taehyung is avoiding me. I didn't even saw him here in the cafeteria.

Where is he?

I shrugged it off and continue to finish my lunch. I could feel everyone's eyes on me because they notice that I'm alone which is new to them because they always saw me with taehyung and y/n. They keep on staring at me but I didn't care.

As I continue eating my lunch. I suddenly heard a voice.

' Oh look! It's iu unnie! '

' Oh my god! She's back! '

I widen my eyes in excitement. I look at to where iu noona is.. And there she is..

She was seating and having lunch with her friends. And I notice that she looks fine now.. And I notice that she's a little bit sad.. And jimin wasn't there beside her which is weird because he's always with her all the time.. And I notice something else..

My heart.

It didn't skip a beat nor fluttered.

I have no emotions too.. I should be happy that she's fine now and she's here but why do I feel... Nothing?