CHAPTER 24

2 DAYS LATER

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Guess what.. I won the contest.. My mom was there with iu noona.. Taehyung wasn't there. I wonder where he was. It's been 2 days since I didn't saw him. Even jimin. Where were they?

A lot of girls were supporting and cheering for me the day on our contest.. But I was looking for someone else.. Y/n.. I want her to be there for me.. I want her to support me.. But then I remember that I told her that..

' I don't mind if you won't be there.. In fact, I will be happy. '

I sigh. Now I regret it. Pabo! Why the hell did I said that to her?! Stupid!

And by the way.. Since I won the contest. I got the opportunity to be a part of the 'Dance Idol' in L.A. And they said after I will graduate in high school I will start my training to be part of the 'Dance Idol' and it means.. I will be staying in L.A. I know this is a good start for my future.. But I was still thinking of y/n.. I still couldn't find her. And I don't want to leave yet. I still need to see her. And If it's possible.. I want her to come with me in L.A. Because I want to start a new life.... With her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook is standing and leaning against his locker while waiting for someone

Jungkook is standing and leaning against his locker while waiting for someone. He's been standing there for almost an hour while waiting for that person to arrive.

While he was waiting he thought of y/n. He remember that she's always waiting for him until his dance practe end. He then realize that it's really hard to wait and stand there for so long. He was thinking on how can she manage and be patient to wait and stand here for hours.

' Damn! I've been standing here for hour. How can y/n be patient while waiting for me? Now I know it's hard. ' He thought.

While he was waiting, he was humming a song 'beautiful life'. He was dedicating to his love. Y/n.

While he was humming a song. He didn't notice that someone was walking towards him.

???: Hi oppa..

Jungkook turn to face that person. He rolled his eyes as soon as he saw who it was.

???: Awww... Why are you so rude oppa? I just want to congratulate you for winning the contest.

JUNGKOOK: Well thank you.... There I said it.. Now, go away slut.

Jungkook said rudely.

???: Ouch. Slut am I? Fine. You can call me whatever you want... So....... Where's your stupid girlfriend?

Jungkook tighten his fist and he turn to face that person with death glares.

' No one dares to call my girl 'stupid'. ' He thought while glaring at her.