The Goodbye Part 1

Start from the beginning

Saey

"Alright I have been using it."

Fuska

"Using it like ..? How many?"

Saey didn't answer, he hesitated.

"How many times Saey?" I asked.

"I don't know" he yelled, nervously.

Michael

"2498 times to be exact."

Fuska

"WHAT?"

"Jesus man what the fuck, why... I mean on who?"

Saey

"It wasn't like.. big stuff. I only used it for small things, like to give ideas to people's heads. Mostly... I mean it wasn't just my decision, We started doing this on Kelvin headquarters and I kept doing it by myself."

You realised he mentioned Kelvin headquarters, we are not allowed to go there, only Saey can. We are only actors men, actors, nothing else.

Fuska

"Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean give people ideas?"

Saey

"Ah, you know what I mean, like inception, We control what they see remember?"

Fuska

"I can't believe it, here I think we are doing something amazing and we are really committed and we are not terrorists like someone who kills everyone who is in their way. I thought we were doing the right thing and we get rid of our enemies by mild confusion. And you are telling me you have been using this amazing technology to get in people's heads, by destroying their privacy and.."

Fuska was going on and on.. She was so upset and angry, I don't think I have ever seen her this angry.

Saey interrupted him

"Calm down OK. It was only for selective people."

"2498 is selective you think?" I said

Michael

"That's because of the accuracy rate."

"What accuracy rate?" Fuska asked. He was so angry that even michael hesitated to answer.

Michael

"Well, there is a slight chance that, the images you sent is not delievered to those specific people, at least not only to them."

Fuska

"WHAT? You are telling me we are messing with random people's heads"

Michael was scared, you know what? So were we.

"Well... the accuracy rate..."

"Fuck the accuracy rate" Fuska yelled.

Well, the thing you have to know about Fuska is, you can't know what she is about to do when she is angry. She is capable of doing anything.

"Tell me what percent!?" Fuska said passive aggresively.

Michael

"I don't..."

"WHAT... PERCENT?" Fuska yelled again.

"30!" Michael answered.

Fuska

"30. 30 you are telling me 30 percent of those two thousand..." she stopped talking and froze like 10 seconds.

Then she got up very quickly and she said

"I am out of here!"

I went after her and got a chance to speak before she leaves.

"Fuska, wait!"

"Did you know?" she asked

"I didn't"

"Don't lie to me Gleb"

"I didn't know Fuska, I didn't, I really didnt."

"You knew... and you didn't tell me."

"I DIDN'T KNOW FUSKA!"

"So you are telling me, if you knew, they do terrible things in order to accomplish what they want, you would tell me?" she asked.

At that moment I felt the guilt. I didn't tell her that they blew up the womb center. I knew they killed innocent people. I could have told her they did it and we could run away together. Well that's just a fantasy because they would have found us.

Right now I am looking at her and I can't find anything to say.

I guess with me pausing and the regret in my face gave me away.

Fuska

"Goodbye Gleb!"

That's it. That is the last time I saw her. Then she left.

I was devastated, the only thing I remember next is Michael saying

"Don't worry, we'll get her."

---The Next Chapter is tomorrow---