Chapter 4(The Revelation)

(If there is any mistakes, please bare with me)

K: Then say me why did you marry me? I have every right to know. Say..

Its really sad that She never knew the truth would break her into pieces.

His pain changed into Anger. He clutched her shoulders tightly in anger. He was not able to withhold that secret anymore which took away all his happiness and gave him immense pain. She was also repeatedly asking for the reason. So he confessed.

A: You want to know why I married you right. I know all about you and Shyam. I know that you both are in relationship.

 I know that you both are in relationship

SHE LOOKED INTO HIS EYES as if Arnavji.Are you saying this to me?Why are you doing this with me? With hurt.There was dead silence between them. She could not believe what she just heard. How could he even say like that? How could he combine her with that monster? Even though she hasn't confessed her love, She thought he understood her love .But,No.. He never understood her. A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

He released his hands. He looked at stars in his hand. In hatred, he threw her stars. She didn't even see that. She was engrossed in thoughts. She wanted him to know the real truth.

K: Didn't you for once think that I am not that type of girl?Okay.I need to say something. See, The crime you are accusing me for, I didn't do it. I think you misunderstood something. My parents haven't brought me like that. I am not that type of girl. I had no intensions of being in relationship with Shyam.

A: What the ...Khushi how can you lie like this? I am ashamed of you. I saw with my own eyes. And you are saying I misunderstood? I clearly saw you both hugging and you asking him to divorce my sister.If I haven't witnessed you both on terrace, I too would have fallen for your plan. I know your plan. You are in relationship with Shyam. But he is not as rich as me. So you tried to attract me, so you could get all my money and run away with him. Being greedy, Shyam also accepted this plan of yours.

K: Stop. Just stop this nonsense of yours. You lost every right of me. You forced me to marry you. I accepted only because of Payal. Otherwise I would have never done this sacred thing with you. I tried to figure out so many reasons of you marrying me suddenly. But never in my dreams I have imagined this kind of thing that too from you. We both love each other.Love is like a treasure inside treasure box.The first key for opening the treasure box is trust. If you don't have that you can never attain Love.

A: Oh really...stop these nonsense. Don't speak like a disciplined girl when you are not.I married you to protect my sister. So that you can't run away with him. Okay lets come into your theory. You loved me. But you want to be with my sister's husband. And you are giving definition for love. Ha ha.. What a joke? You don't even have right to talk about these things. Because they are sacred things and you are not even eligible for that.

K:See Mr.Raizadha. I have never had thought of being with him. I don't even accept the fact which you are saying. And I am not going to explain myself because there are two reason. Even the Judge asks a culprit whether he committed or not. But you didn't even ask me. You just came and you accused that I did all these things. Do you have any proof that I am in relationship with Shyam ?No you don't have. Learn Mr Raizadha. Before accusing someone for a crime, collect evidence. Second reason, The person whom I loved once, didn't even have an ounce of trust in me .Thank God You saved me. Life is always unpredictable. Someone wanted to punish myself ,so he married me. But I wanted that so called someone to be happy with his lover (Lavanyaji) .I doesn't want to be hindrance in his path. So I was about to suicide. I wanted my Man to be happy even If I die...Even if its not with me.