Chapter 9 (His outburst)

(If there is any error, please bare with me.Thank You for all your support.I really wholeheartedly thank each of you for reading my story , the ones who vote for my story and the ones who comment on it and my followers. You can also follow me on insta(_._b.i.b.l.i.o.p.h.i.l.e_._) . If you like this chapter, then tap on the star button. Now lets shoot into the story)

Arshi Bedroom:

Since Arnav could not accept the fact that he missed his Khushi, he was walking to and fro in their room.

"How dare she doesn't even spare a glance at me?" His mind asked.

"After what you have done, Do you think she will look at you? You questioned her character? No girl can accept that. That too from her dear one? U deserve this Arnav." His heart smirked.

"What the....Just let me in peace" Arnav shouted. He has called Khushi but still she didn't arrive? How dare she didn't obey ASR's orders. With Anger burning in his eyes, he stormed fast and tried to look where she was. Again he was hurt. He saw a dreadful sight. He now thanked his Harvard brain. She was talking to that scoundrel again. He angrily came back to his room. He sat on his recliner holding his head. His head ached more. He couldn't bear it.

"She didn't even look at me but she is talking to him. You told that she is pure right? Do you believe now?" His mind spat.

"No, It must be misunderstanding. U know that she loves you. How can you doubt that? Are you that much idiot?" His heart counter attacked.

Khushi ended her speech and came inside the room. She stood opposite to arnav.

K: what did you call me for?

He hadn't noticed Khushi coming inside. He was caught up with his thoughts. He was confused. Actually he wanted to know why khushi has been behaving like this. Why khushi's things are missing? But now words struck inside his throat. He just saw her. Her eyes. She was looking everywhere except him. Am I a dreadful sight? Did she hate me to that extent that she is not even looking at me? I love her but she loves other person. I couldn't stand the fact. SHE CHEATED ME. That's the only thought that stuck now.

A: You are really gifted Khushi. Your husband and your lover are in the same house. You can enjoy a lot right? I clearly know that you hate me because I found about you two. It must be really uncomfortable. Right?

K: Just tell me why you called me.

A: Oh! you don't like me badmouthing him. Wow you must really love him.

K: You are not in a position to listen to me. If I deny what you say now, I doubt that you wouldn't believe me. If there is nothing else, can I go?

A: Where are your things? Now that I know about you both, Did you shift all the things to his room so that you both can be together? You even took your things there.

Khushi just looked him on his eyes. He was not playing. He is seriously saying. How come he doesn't have an ounce of trust? It really hurt her. Her eyes became teared. But she controlled it with all her might. She couldn't let the drop fall. It will be worse to cry in front of him. She hated the thought that "Without knowing the details, he gets angry."

K: I have kept in Guest room. I didn't shift my things to his room. I just answered your question. Is there anything else?if nothing, I have more work in kitchen.

He observed her eyes. She was controlling her tears. All are fake, he concluded in his mind.

A: Okay Fine. Keep wherever you want. I don't care. You can go.