Chapter 7(Devastated Anjali)

(If there is any error, please bare with me.Thank You for all your support.Sorry Guys.It took some time for me to update.I hope you love this chapter.)

Arnav who used to work like there is no tomorrow, came home as soon as it struck 6.Because he wanted to see his Khushi.

Arnav:Di..

Anjali:Chote..You came home early.

Arnav:Di..Should I not come home early?

Anjali:No chote.Thats not what I meant.I know you came home early because you missed your wife.

Arnav:No Di.Its not that.I completed all my work.So I came.

Anjali:Oh....I can understand it quite well.

Arnav:Di..How are you?It was such a long time.I missed you terribly.

Anjali:I am fine chote.I too missed you. So, how was your trip ?

Arnav:Di..They took care of me very well.Di..I think I have gained few kgs.

Anjali:ha ha ha..Is that so?

Arnav:Yes Di.So now I have jog more to reduce all my fat.

Anjali:chote..Come and sit here.I will give you black tea.

Arnav:Di.where is Nani?

Anjali:All went to temple.I am here because I have an appointment with doctor.

Arnav:Di..R u fine?You didn't even inform me.What happened to you?how is your baby?

Anjali:Nothing serious chote.Its just regular checkup.My small princess is super good.

Arnav:Ok Di. When is the appointment?Come lets go.

Anjali: Choteee. Now only you came.So you take rest.

Arnav:Di..Whats more important than you?I am not tired.See..my eyes.I am fresh.Come lets go

Anjali:chote.Shyamji will take me.You take rest.I am saying right?won't you follow your Di's order?

Arnav:(When he heard the word Shyam,he tightened his muscles.He is a cheater Di.Why can't you see it?)okay Di.Be careful.

Anjali:okay chote.You go and rest.I am off.

Arnav went to his room.He removed his blazer.In the anger of Shyam ,he threw his blazer in the bed.He noticed his bed was NOT USUAL.Yes.Khushi's side was now covered with the same bed sheet which he had, instead of her favourite Pink coloured blanket.Then he looked for her stars.Yes they were also removed.He ran to see the cupboard.Her clothes which resembled rainbow of colours were missing.Only his Black suits were present.Her things was not here now.Did she leave him?How could she?He immediately called his Nani.

Arnav:Hello Nani

Nani: Yes chote..I heard you arrived home.

Arnav:Yes Nani.Where are you?

Khushi calls Nani:Nani..Come here..Aarthi(Pooja) has begun.

He heard her voice.When that sweet sound of hers reached his ears,He felt relaxed.Yes,She didn't leave him.

Nani:I am in Devi Maiya Temple.I have Arthi to attend.Will call you later.

Arnav was deep in thoughts.