Chapter 6(First step towards Mission JS)

(If there is any error, please bare with me.Thank You for all your support.)

Hall

Anjali: So Khushiji, For chote what you brought?

Khushi: Actually Di, I didn't have it right now. But I will soon give him.

Anjali: Oh, Surprise gift ?

Khushi: Ya kind of Di.

Mami: What???? phatti saree giving surpaise giftuu ?

Nani: Khushi betiya why can't you give it now itself?

Khushi: I can't give him now. I don't have it. Otherwise why will I delay?(I really want to give my gift. Actually, that was my stars. It was my everything.I gave you so that whenever you see those stars ,you believe that certain things does not work with money. Certain things cannot be understood even if we try. Some things are meant to be mystery. Because if everyone knows everything, life would become a mess. So some things are kept secret. I gave it you so that you could remember your maa and also me. Yaa. We have earlier discussed about our parents being star and watching us. So I thought if you wanted to talk to me, you can come and talk to the 4th brightest star. Arnavji, you know how much it means to me. Still you threw it away like a trash. How can you? This time I will give you something which you can never say "its not true. Its crazy. There is no such thing." Because it's the evidence which will prove me that I had done no such thing which can hurt your sister. After establishing my loyalty towards you, I will leave you. You will really thank me for that. Because you don't even want to see my face. I clearly know that. And I will make sure I will never be around you unless necessary.)

Anjali: Khushiji..Where were you lost? One sec one sec. What did you say? soon give him.We know what the surprise might be...Ha ha ha

Khushi: Diiii

Anjali: Khushiji. What's there to be shy? It happens right?

Khushi: Leave this. All of you first promise me that you won't say this to Arnavji.

Anjali: Which thing?

Khushi: That I gave gifts to you all.

Anjali: Why Khushiji?

Nani: Why Khushi betiya?

Khushi: Because if he comes to know that I have no gift for him now and others have, he will be angry. That's why.

Nani : Okay Khushi betiya.. We will never say.

Anjali: I too promise you Khushiji.. I will never say.

Kitchen

Khushi:Di..Are you free now?

Payal:What Khushi?say me.

Khushi:I need to learn saree designing work from you.

Payal:Okay Khushi.But why this sudden plan?

Khushi:I wanted to do involve myself in Art.Di you always say that one can express their thoughts only in art.So I want to try that.(How can I say that I need to distract myself.I want peace.So I am in need of these things.So that I can keep myself busy, when I am in HIS room.)

Payal:Khushi ..Can you come after an hour.Because now its time for preparing lemon tea and then I have to apply facial to my mother-in-law.