Chapter 2(Bidding Bye)

(If there is any mistake in my writing, please bare with me)

After hearing Tv Host's statement about Husband trying to kill his wife, khushi thinks that Arnav wants to kill her. She overhears conversation of Arnav and thinks that it was with Lavanya and both are trying to kill her. When Arnav tries to bring rope for hanging clothes to dry, she things wrongly that it is for her to hang up till death .

When he takes knife to cut fruits, she thinks that he is going to kill her with that. Since, their house has so many rats. Madhumati complained to Arnav and he bought rat poison. Khushi thought that since his plan failed, now he is trying to kill with rat poison. She runs away. When he brings milk for her to drink, she thinks that he added poison in it and giving to her. When he asks if she is normal or need to call doctor. She says "No I am fine". Because the doctor might kill her by giving poison injection.

So she came to a conclusion of killing herself. Because even if she run away, he would definitely find her. Khushi knows that its not right to suicide ,but now she has no choice.Even though she is extremely bold and can handle any situation, she was stirred a little.She had many dreams to make true, but when she found that Arnav is trying to kill her. She couldn't bear the thought and helplessly made this decision. Maybe if her family was on her side, she would never have come to this decision.The most painful thing in the world is not being alone sitting in a room/house but being alone amidst of thousands of people.When they all have a gang to talk to and laugh to.But you don't even have a single soul to share your thoughts.Thats when you will feel the pain of loneliness.

So Khushi wanted to give everyone in her family at least something before she goes.She packed gifts for everyone including the goat(Khushi calls her Laxmi) in Arnav's house and writes a Letter.She packed a herbal medicine for Anjali first.So that Anjali and also her child will be healthy.(Arnav, how could you blame this innocent soul?To The one who always wanted your sister's happiness, you accused a crime which she didn't even do.)Then she packed a bell for Laxmi, 7 year old shoe for Devyani to wear, a piggy bank for Madhumati to save some money by herself and buy something. When she remembers her Mother and Father. She cries. Because till now they have showered Love on her. How could she repay it? She was not able to give anything. So she decides to give her affection to them. Khushi being crazy fan of Bollywood Star Salman khan, has poster of him in her wall. When she sees that, She writes a note that no one should touch that. Arnav comes and asks her again "are you alright?". She says "I am fine. But its not easy to die right? One has to write will and see all of their dear ones." Arnav was fed up with her weird behaviour and neglected her saying.

Khushi wanted to go her In Laws house to see her sister. But seeing her sister would make her more emotional, So she decided to call her. She names Payal's unborn child. Because they have promised in childhood that they would name the others child. Payal who was not even conceived now, gets confused of khushi suddenly speaking like this. Khushi confesses that during their childhood, Payal got scolded by their father for cracking fireworks inside home. But it was actually done by Khushi. She asks Payal to forgive her. Payal was hell confused about Khushi's ranting.

She thinks about different method of committing suicide. And finally comes to a decision. She bids bye to everyone. When she sees Arnav, she asks him "Please be cautious about having sugar (since he has diabetes). When a person gets angry, their sugar level will increase. So do not lash out your anger on Lavanya because Lavanya cannot bear this".He cannot understand what khushi is trying to convey and says "what the?". She thanks god that he granted her last wish of hearing "What the" from him. When Arnav is confused, Madhumati says that khushi is like that.

Khushi 's sound was missing in home, So Arnav searched for her. Yes,ASR doesn't speak.He loves silence.But after Khushi's entry everything changed.he felt uncomfortable in that silence.He noticed that stars were not tied above her bed.

It was his parents Memorial Day. He lost his dear mom on that day. He loved his Mom more than anything in the world. He is short tempered person. He roars like a lion when he is angry. And he can only be calmed by his mother. So her absence made him more violent than before. He realised that God is not present. If God is alive, he would never separate his mother from him. On that day, Khushi consoled him .

 On that day, Khushi consoled him

K: I can understand your pain. Its too difficult to live when your parents are not anymore but you anyhow have to live here. Do you know one thing Arnavji?Our parents are always with us.They are watching us in the form of star.We can talk to them.

A:How can you understand when you haven't even faced the loss? Don't simply act like you understand.

K:Arnavji...I..

A:Don't talk. Just leave me alone.

Arnav's POV:

Then I heard from my sister that khushi lost her parents in an accident. I really felt sorry for her because I turned the pain of mine towards her as anger.I who never apologised with anyone. Apologised to khushi for the first time.

And after our marriage, She hung those golden stars above her side of bed. It was like they embrace and comfort her when she sleep with Stars above. So, I came to know that STARS was khushi's favourite one. Without which she cannot even sleep. Since she lost her parents at very small age, She didn't even remember her biological parents. But she loved them. Whenever she feels sad, she used to stare the sky eying the stars and I have even noticed her talking to them.First I thought she was crazy. But now I used to look at Sky and speak to my Mother.If someone said ASR is speaking to a Star.They would never believe.Yes.She is such a kind of girl who changed me completely.

Her remembrance for her parents was missing now.So I figured out that definitely its some issue.

I found a letter with a small embroided bag.her stars were inside.The Letter said

"Arnavji..I am leaving these stars for you.Because you too lost your parents like me.You may believe it or not.But Like my parents, your parents also turned into stars.So I am also going to become a Star.During night,I am the fourth brightest star.Remember this.Okay?"

When I read the letter,I was not able to do anything.I was completely blank for a second. 

####Okay....How is my try?

If you like this chapter, then tap on the star button####