CH39: the wolf's blood

Third POV:

Grey woke up in Ahri's bed covered in stuffed animals, he got up and stretched.

Grey: urghh, I told her she bought too much.

Grey went and finished showering, getting his clothes and armor, checking the schedule and seeing if any of them has any matches.

He saw that he has one in the afternoon, an official match too.

Grey left Ahri's room and found both Ahri and Nidalee on the couch watching TV with Silver besides them, but they seemed to be in thought.

Grey: good morning.

Ahri: o-oh! Morning Grey.

Nidalee: did you see the schedule?

Grey: yeah, I have an official match this afternoon, Noxus VS. Zaun, I'll be fighting for Noxus this time.

Nidalee: urghh, why do you have to fight for Noxus?

Grey: (shrug) I got nothing against them, so why not? Anyway, wanna go for breakfast?

Ahri: sure.

They left their room, entered the dining hall and found Aki, Ezreal, Lux, Garen, Katarina, Sona and Tiara sitting together.

Grey: morning everyone.

Ezreal: hi Grey, got anything planned today?

Grey: well, I'm fighting a match for Noxus this afternoon.

Lux: you too?

Grey: wait, too?

Tiara: I'm in that match too, I'll be fighting for Noxus as well.

Katarina: well it's good to know I at least have two other teammates I can rely on, the other two aren't that trustworthy.

Grey: so where's Brite and Solas.

Garen: they left a while ago, something about praising the Sun at it's dawn.

Grey: figures.

Sona: [so what will you do until the match?]

Grey: just wait I guess.

They all sit together and start having breakfast.

Time skip:

It was now the afternoon, nothing much happened, but Brite and Solas coming and joining everyone else.

Katarina: well, I guess the match will be any minute now.

Tiara: I got admit I'm happy that I was finally picked for a match.

Aki: oh! That reminds me, Grey, Tiara, you two will be using new skins for the match.

Grey/Tiara: new skin?

Aki: y-yeah, you two got a new dual skin and you'll be using it for the match.

Grey: well can we see it?

Aki: sure.

Grey and Tiara walked a little away from the table while Aki started waving her hands and casting a spell.

Tiara was now wearing clothes that were black in color, she had a crow shaped mask, a big hat, she was also wearing a cape made of black feathers and her swords took an odd shape.

Grey was also wearing black clothing, a tattered tri-corn hat, a cloth covering his face, a black trench coat with a short cape on the shoulders, his knife looked the same but his sword was replaced by an extended weapon that looks like a combination between a saw and a cleaver.