CH5: past revealed, a wounded heart heald by a fox

Third POV:

Ahri and Grey spent the day enjoying the sites until they were called for dinner, it wasn't much a bowl of soup, bread and some milk when it was night time they went to their room for the first time since they got to the boat, they found something that they were familiar with.

Ahri/Grey:(union) only one bed!

Ahri:(smiles)"I could definitely get used to this"

Grey:does this world have rules that says that only one bed should be in the room.

Ahri:(sits on bed)I'm not complaining.

Grey:(sigh)I don't think you'll let me sleep anywhere else are you?

Ahri shakes her head playfully Grey sighs again and starts taking off the armor, once he's done he sits on the bed besides Ahri.

Grey:so last night you said Piltover was a city where you find this technology things right.

Ahri:yeah, don't you have technology were you're from?

Grey shakes his head Ahri didn't know much about technology herself but she understood what it was, so she tried to think of a way to explain it.

Ahri:well... do you at least have machines.

Grey:yes... in a way we had gates and lifts and a few crossbow turrets.

He didn't see much of them as the abyss watchers only used swords and knifes but he did manage to see a few.

Ahri:well it's like those... only more complicated and use something called electricity.

Grey:electricity?... like lightning, it was quite used back in my world.

Ahri:wait... what?

Grey:lightning was quite a famous element for sorcery, a long time ago humans learned how to use it in means to win a war against another race.

Ahri was shocked, then it hit her, she doesn't actually know anything about his world.

Ahri:you know... I told you about this world... so it's only fair that you tell me about your's.

Grey:(smiles) well it's not the prettiest but it's a place that I would call home

He started telling her about his world about the many places he visited like ithryle of the boreal valley or the Cathedral of the deep, Ahri had to agree with the fact that his world wasn't so pretty but she smiled at how happy he seemed talking about it, he started talking about different convents and how he had a few friends in some of them.

Ahri:wow... so what about the other abyss watchers, were you you friends with any of them.

At this his smiled dropped and she saw sadness in his eyes.

Grey:I... let's talk about that later... it's getting pretty late, let's go to sleep.

He was trying to change the subject, and she knew it, but she saw that he didn't really want to talk about it, so she agreed and they both went to sleep if Ahri had her eyes open she would have seen Grey's eye let out a single tear down his cheek.

Ahri POV:
Inside dream.

I was in this void, there wasn't anything else but some fog I start wandering around until I hear a ghostly voice.

???: please help him.

I turn around and find myself in front of some knight, he had a falcon like helmet that had a ponytail, the helmet was connect to a navi blue cape for a make shift hood, he also had a great sword in his right hand, I backed away from him a little then he spoke with the same ghostly voice that I heard before.