Special interactions in the rift P2

(A/N: thank for taking time to read this, Very special thanks to xDarkStar204 and curiouswatcherNo24 because they helped me make most of these, I really hope you like them.)

Solas with allie Jarvan IV:

Jarvan: I've heard your story, even if I respect your cause, I can't overlook your betray to your father.

Solas: I'm not looking for forgiveness, even if I'm still hurted for what I've done to my own family.

Tiara kill enemy Brite:

Tiara: this is for all the times you woke me up in the morning to praise the sun.

Solas taunt Jhin:

Solas: I used to know someone with a face shaped mask.

Jhin: was he a good artist?

Solas: what are you? Casual?

Brite joke with Garen:

Brite: I know a way for great warriors such as us to get ready for battle.

Garen: really? What is it?

Brite: just raise your hands, (raises hands diagonally) and PRAISE THE SUN!

Tiara taunts Kayle:

Kayle: for your information, I'm on my ideal weight.

Tiara: I can help you find the axes your missing if you want.

Brite attack Aurelion Sol:

Brite: so you travel between suns and you don't praise any of them!?!.... you don't deserve to live.

Tiara taunt Jarvan IV:

Jarvan: so... are you going to apologize?

Tiara: for literally just walking around and then jumping behind your father while your guards just stood there... I think you should be the one who apologize.

Grey(Doom Slayer skin) taunt Evelynn:

Evelynn: you know my offer for a night of fun still stands.

Grey: I got two words for demons like you... 'Rip' and 'Tear'.

Brite jokes with Solas:

Brite: it's truly an honor to fight besides the leader of the warriors of sunlight.

Solas: (chuckle) you truly remind me of your ancestor.

Tiara jokes with Katarina:

Katarina: so your a Dancer and an assassin.

Tiara: yes, got to give the enemy a show, you know before I kill them.

Katarina: ... (chuckle) you and I are going to get along just fine.

Solas jokes with Grey:

Solas: looking at you... is like looking at an Artorias version of my father.

Kayle jokes with Grey:

Kayle: so is everyone in your world like Tiara and Brite.

Grey: I'll just say that there's a reason we Abyss watchers pray to a wolf and lock ourselves in poisonous swamps.

Grey taunt enemy Tiara:

Grey: this reminds of our time training with Ghear.

Tiara: yeah, it was a harsh time... should I relieve you of that painful memory?