CH6: Piltover, and a watcher's duty to portect

Grey POV:

I was the first to wake up for once, we were supposed to reach Piltover today, memory of last night came to my mind I smiled seeing that there's hope for the future and looked at the sleeping form of Ahri.

Grey:(smile)"you're the reason I have such hope"

I look at her ears and get a sudden urge, so I reach my hand and start scratching behind her ear, what I didn't see coming was for her to start purring into my touch, I wanted to pull my hand but seeing that she started smiling I kept at it for a while I decided it was enough, I pulled my hand away and went to take a bath.

Third POV:

Ahri woke up to the sound of running water and found that she was alone in bed, she assumed he was taking a bath and hoped their talk helped him.

Ahri:"he was really hurt back there, guess that abysswalker guy was right... why do my ears feel unnatural good this morning"

Grey came out a few moments later to find Ahri setting on the bed she smiled at him.

Ahri:hey... how are you feeling.

Grey:good... listen Ahri... I wanna thank you... for giving me a new goal in life.

Ahri: it was nothing let's just hope we both make it to the league.

Grey: still... I'd like to repay you some how witch is why...

He went to his sword and knife and made the same salute he did when he faced the soldiers.

Grey: I here promise in my honor as an abyss watcher that I will make sure you make it to the Institute of war safe and sound as to repay you.

Ahri was taken back by all the formality but smiled.

Ahri:alright I'll take you up on that promise, as long as you make sure that we both join, it wouldn't be fun without you.

Grey:(smiles) alright, it's a deal then.

He took a more relaxed stand then went on their morning routine, after they were done they went to the upper deck and saw Piltover in the distance.

Ahri:hey were almost there.

Grey:yeah it shouldn't be long now so why don't we get some breakfast.

Ahri nods at the idea and they went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

After they are done they return to the upper deck and see that they had reached Piltover and were now docking, when they dock they leave the ship after thanking the captain, and take in the incredible sites of Piltover, both Ahri and Grey look at amazement with the latter also being confused Ahri noticed that and looked at him.

Ahri:(chuckle)you ok?

Grey:I'm not gonna lie(looks around)... I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Ahri:yeah figures, so let's just loo-

She was interrupted with the sound of sirens, Ahri new what the sound was but Grey was confused.

Grey:what's that noise.

Ahri:their police sirens... come on, let's check it out.

They follow the noise and they find a few police vehicles surrounding a bank.

Ahri:what's going on

Police officer:robbery.

Grey:what exactly happened?

Police officer:a few thugs got in and took hostages and are threatening to hurt theme if we get anywhere near the entrance.

They noticed another vehicle coming and when it stopped, two women came out of it with steampunk themed outfits one bronze and had pink hair with a tattoo on her face that was like the litters VI and had a pair of big gauntlets on,the other had long hair a big top hat a over it, her outfit was violet in colors she also had a sniper rifle in her hands.